• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Card Mafia; Well. That was anticlimactic. I was so hoping for cake at the end of day 4. [ENDGAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 2 Start; Another one bites the dust.

Day 2 final votecount:
Zexy (1):
Eresh
Jdthebud (3): Zexy, Jackatlas Mido

Jdthebud was lynched, they were...
Jdthebud has died, they were the 1x Bulletproof Roleblocker
Every night you can target someone and roleblock that target. Bulletproof blocks one kill a night on you every night

It is now Night 2. The phase will end in 24 hours (-31 minutes).

Excuse me for the delayed recap, Bulbagarden Game Night server kept me distracted ;)

So I think zexy totally bussed.
I seriously hope you're kidding.
Not to mention you were shown as not voteless here.

My reward was a 1x Vigilante which I am quite willing to use on you unless you have a good defense.
Also looking forward to @Pika_pika42 's explanation on why he thinks jack's voteless has been proven.

Must also say that WOW seems like there are more than 2 mafia and that the toss card claiming startegy was way too good if it can get us two scum.

Why should I tell you when you want to help mafia?
Because I'm just trying to prolong the game long enough to finish my wincon and if I target someone and they die then that prolongs it. But if I know who's likely to die then I can target those who aren't going to die and get closer.im not planning on outing anyone. Just trying to avoid wasting shots.

Because I'm just trying to prolong the game long enough to finish my wincon and if I target someone and they die then that prolongs it. But if I know who's likely to die then I can target those who aren't going to die and get closer.im not planning on outing anyone. Just trying to avoid wasting shots.
Is your action negative?

Nope. It has no real effect. I used it on me and darth last night.
@DarthWolf13 sorry for mentioning you again but did you feel any effects from this? You are allowed to claim as much, I was able to claim what happened to me.

Also Mido is there a reason you picked the other indep claim for this?

@DarthWolf13 sorry for mentioning you again but did you feel any effects from this? You are allowed to claim as much, I was able to claim what happened to me.

Also Mido is there a reason you picked the other indep claim for this?
I just asked the hosts if I can say some things about my role, hopefully I can.

But yes there is a reason I did.

Nope. It has no real effect. I used it on me and darth last night.
So you can target multiple people?
And you have a certain number you need to successfully target without their dying?

Wait... We had two Mafia that had Mafia-only cards?

Well, this does confirm my theory that at least one of the people who tossed a town card is Mafia.

Also, I kinda doubt Zexy is Mafia now. Zexy has been far too good at finding Mafia.

To add on to my previous post: Basically, I doubt that Mafia would sacrifice a bulletproof roleblocker like that. YT, I can see. JD? That kill hurt the Mafia, and badly.

Something else, noticed from previous vote counts:

Jackatlasred is, indeed, voteless. Their vote for JD on the prior day didn't count. But we had three votes this time, and Mido was one of the voters.

Possible answer: Jack is voteless and Mido has two votes.

Something else, noticed from previous vote counts:

Jackatlasred is, indeed, voteless. Their vote for JD on the prior day didn't count. But we had three votes this time, and Mido was one of the voters.

Possible answer: Jack is voteless and Mido has two votes.
Sorry but that is incorrect. I have one vote. Double check the first day and you'll see. YT had six votes by end day. My name is for some reason not shown but the other five voters are.

Sorry but that is incorrect. I have one vote. Double check the first day and you'll see. YT had six votes by end day. My name is for some reason not shown but the other five voters are.

Well, crap. Okay, so much for that theory.

Though, the first day Jack was voteless. Hmm...

Oh, well. I'll find a Mafia in one of these games eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom