• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, let's pretend it's late 2008, because this album is fucking amazing.

Album_Cover-The_Fame.jpg

Have any of you heard of that new singer, Lady GaGa? I like her songs "Just Dance", and her new one, "Poker Face". She just released her album, too!

What do you think her next single will be???/

No, no, NO!!!! :'(

You And I needs to be the semi-final single. If she releases it, BTW era is officially fucked up to me.

Oh, and continue the 2008 convo.

Fine, early 2009.

What do you think the next single from The Fame is going to be? I think it's going to be BDR, LoveGame, or The Fame.

Oooh, Starstruck could be a single too. I know its too early, but P!NK AND rIHANNA did it too. Do you think she will have more new music this year?

I don't know, she's doing goood as it is.

OMG, Poker Face becomes most downloaded song in UK history and she performs with Pet Shop Boys in 09 BRIT awards

I really wanted "Starstruck" to be a single as well.

And "Poker Face" is such an amazing video! I have not seen something that awesome in a very long time. ♥ Love at first sight! And the song is extremely addicting. You just cannot stop listening to it.

Yep, be it at home or at chippies xD

Have you seen this new picture of BTW Ball setlistl. It's most likely not going to be true like all the other fake setlists but it's a pretty good lineup

283367_10150724262960257_751065256_19403578_6361927_n.jpg

I really need to go see her live. I never could before because I was still in high school... and I had like no money last year, but I definitely can go if it's next year or something. Have any of you seen her live already? The only concert I've ever gone to before is... Madonna's Re-Invention World Tour.

Yeah saw her on her Monster Ball Tour when she came to Sheffield xD

Also, I wondered what would have happened if Gaga kept the origianl American MB then the newly made one she made after she came to Europe. I wish I saw both but I bet the new one that I saw was better or else she wouldn't scrap the old one xD

Lucky! I had multiple opportunities to go see her but every single time it was during a school week.

Was there any particular reason for the revisions to the MB Tour? I was thinking it might have had something to do with making it less rigorous so she wouldn't get as tired or something. Since she fainted quite a bit and cancelled some of her shows.

Actually, she changed it because she felt the original idea and stage of the first leg was not the best. She was supposed to tour with Kanye, but when the whole VMA thing happened, the tour was canceled, and Gaga only had two months to make a whole new concept and everything. Since she already knew this one wasn't going to be the best, she was also working on the 2010/2011 MB stage.

Yeah she wanted it better, bigger and like and electro-opera xD

Trust me, MB v2 is much better than 1 as it was toned down.

Also lots of Monters accounts were hacked into from Gaga's uk website.....OMG !

F**k, I was going to go NYC Gaga hunting, but I could't find a Metro Card and leave D:

Lol. Saw pictures of her walking around.

Wierd facts - Rihanna US album sales - 5.4 million (since whenever she first arrived so 5 albums along)

Lady Gaga US sales - 4.4 million for The Fame, 1.34 million (lets just say 1.3) for the The Fame Monster and 1.5 for Born This Way = 7.2 MILLION ALBUMS ONLY IN AMERICA XDDD

And can you believe Rihanna - Lous has only sold 1.4 million in US but 1.5+ MILLION IN THE UK (were fricking 10 times smaller)!!!

Anyway, Luc Carl is going to be in the next single video so it has to be You And I since that song was about him.

ARRGGH! I'm bidding on a really rare Gaga CD, and this dick keeps bidding right after me! I hope the price is the same for a while, so right before bidding ends, I put the highest.

Wait--You and I is about Luc Carl??
:eek:
Why am I surprised? All the hints she's left... like the "u" with the two dots on top. Luc Carl's "u" has it.. And so does the song tittle.. And where did she say he was coming out in it? Has it been confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom