• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"An' even then, 's nothin' a little Sun Move can't fix up." Jenny grinned, marching to the door.

"Sounds pretty fine." Jenny nodded.

OOC- I will be in Switzerland for 3 weeks by Wednsday. Though I will still go online, it will be a lot less frequently.

Lahia yawned as he headed towards he room for a nap even Allegro looked tired from all the work that they did.

Tailisu however was still full of energy. He decided to watch the training the others are going to do outside. Garr and Radiant were standing besides him.

OOC- I think she should act as a referee. Just to facilitate it for all of us and to help with plot movement. After all, in my last Academy series, we were still on Day 1 with literally no plot movement by page 100.

Miles followed the others outside, and opened his umbrella after rain began falling on his head. He didn't want to get his clothes wet after all. "One Pokemon sounds fine to me" he responded to Adam's question. Miles had enough confidence in any of his Pokemon to win versus Adam's.

ooc: Hey guys, bit busy at the moment because of work experience and I'm away from home at the moment so I probably won't start posting properly again until Sunday-Monday so I'll hop back in again when I'm back home if that's cool with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom