• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Changes & Additions to Unova - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Hiougi, it reminds me of my own home xD It's clearly bigger than the past little towns. From the looks of things it appears to be on the opposite end of Unova that Nuvema is. Maybe we'll have to travel a different way, so the leaders we'll face will be weaker because we'll face them sooner. This is all very interesting and confusing. ANd to top it all off Route 4 will be finished so that's even more new stuff!

I hoped they use this 2 rivers to lead us to maybe some unknown parts of Unova. Buut them being frozen messes everything up!

Isshu.jpg

The building in the picture looks like a film set to me. It has those big light projectors that are used for lighting at filming sets plus those hanging things remind me of red carpets.

I suppose the screen mounted on the building usually shows random scenes like those screens in Pokeathlon dome.

Sanazami.png

I didn't see this before, now dead certain that Shizui's gym is in Undella Town.

His actual gym has the beach on the west side, so it may be on an island near there and not necessarily Undella Town.

Unless it's placed similar to the current pokemon center in Undella Town, which has sand to its left when Undella Bay is on the right.

Undella_Town.png

shizui3.png

There could just be sand all over the town with the gym-area on a grassy verge or something.

Last edited:
Unless it's placed similar to the current pokemon center in Undella Town, which has sand to its left when Undella Bay is on the right.

-Undella-

There could just be sand all over the town with the gym-area on a grassy verge or something.

The water may have risen over the past two years due to melting ice, or because of the emergence of the islands to the east, causing the sand to rise as well.

There's also two new rivers in the north so I'm not questioning this too much.

Just had a brain fart for the new areas and their real world parallels, if any. And well the underwater tunnel is surely gonna be from the poison gym city to castelia:
Jersey City, New Jersey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Holland Tunnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can't believe it completely slipped me by. XD Oh and Jun, I was thinking that for Undella to be an effect of the ices distortion, not that they actually added water stilts to the landmass, so thanks for thinking it as well and basically helping the guess work.
There's also two new rivers in the north so I'm not questioning this too much.
An extension of the route rives most likely. Love how they are giving the world a better flowing overworld.

View attachment 64113

I didn't see this before, now dead certain that Shizui's gym is in Undella Town.

This is maybe post league gameplay! ??? Cause I guess that Unova unfreezes after defeating B or W Kyurem and winning the LEague!

But never say never! Maybe we take a boat from Castelia and reach Undella going over east south Unova!Or through a tunnel at the new east mountain airport!

There're Underwater Tunnels and a second airplane, so yeah the distance isn't a problem.

In the Village Bridge, when the Patrat lady moves out, you see various couples move into her house (each time you enter its a different one). It would be nice if in BW, one of those couples actually move in.

I'm interested how they are going to call the routes from Hiough city to the coast! and if there re some additional cities under Ice East Unova!

I'm interested how they are going to call the routes from Hiough city to the coast! and if there re some additional cities under Ice East Unova!

I bet they'll just start with Route 19 from Hiougi City, since that's the simplest way to do it, even if it doesn't make much sense.

The building in the picture looks like a film set to me. It has those big light projectors that are used for lighting at filming sets plus those hanging things remind me of red carpets.

I suppose the screen mounted on the building usually shows random scenes like those screens in Pokeathlon dome.

I don't know dude, this looks more like the movie theatre to me (it has the robotic tyranitar and the character in the movie).

2ql7l1h.png

In the image posted eariler, you can kinda see the crown from the stadium in the previous trailer in the screen (it's faint though).

seunovanew.png

A beachy-place just above or in-place of Striaton? Also, I circled Accumula just so you can see whereabouts in the bigger map it is.

It almost looks like that structure, the "beachy-place," is coral of sorts, or maybe flames? It's redish, for sure. It also appears to have a door, so I guess it's a building?

I don't think it's "beachy" because it's a little inland, but it could certainly have some kind of body of water on premesis. Who knows if it will be used or if the water is just for cosmetic purposes.

View attachment 64113

This is maybe post league gameplay! ??? Cause I guess that Unova unfreezes after defeating B or W Kyurem and winning the LEague!

But never say never! Maybe we take a boat from Castelia and reach Undella going over east south Unova!Or through a tunnel at the new east mountain airport!

that isn't ice -_-

It's just a way for GF to show us Unova without spoiling everything in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom