• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm

deep meowing voice

Assuming no more indepts
Lynching Storm's target and them leaving the game, if the target is town that would make it 3M-4T
Which is how mafia can reach parity after the night i guess?

...Hisss

This one claim a day rule is suffocating.
I want to prod and ask Beryl stuff but if I do I can't claim today.

The game is now (kind of) in a state of MYLO. It is not guaranteed that Town will lose with a mislynch today, but it is possible.
Fucking hell. So us mandem have done pretty shit then.
Assuming no more indepts
Lynching Storm's target and them leaving the game, if the target is town that would make it 3M-4T
Which is how mafia can reach parity after the night i guess?
Town will lose with a mislynch, man assumes that means anyone goes, us mandem lose.
I don't think that living my target would make Town's win avoidable.

But how do we find out who's town?
"I do think that killing my target would make Scum's loss unavoidable
But how do we find out who's scum?"
As said before:

The identity of the one; who I have to make die
Is someone who hails from neither the land, or sky
And while it pains me so, to do what I must
because at face value, they appear to be just.
Man quoted who man believed the target to be when man responded to this originally. Man believes the target is Space G.

Space?

We cannot mislynch and more than likely as with most lyncher targets, space is probably town.

Does anyone have any information to offer. Right now lynch targets for possible mafia are assuming we have masons and not neighbors

oordinator lissi
amieIsBored
ExLight
tsjustmudkipz

Not many left.

VOTE: Itsjustmudkipz

They have been awfully silent this whole time.

oordinator lissi
amieIsBored
ExLight
tsjustmudkipz
Where did the start of our names go G?
Space?

We cannot mislynch and more than likely as with most lyncher targets, space is probably town.

Does anyone have any information to offer. Right now lynch targets for possible mafia are assuming we have masons and not neighbors
Yes, my G. Space. "Not from land or sky".
Man agrees.
Man's tea was given out successfully. Man thinks that could be why there was no kill.
They have been awfully silent this whole time.
Man has seen them more recently though. Although man has not found much game related from them.

.ytilibative na ssol s'nwoT ekam ylbaborp dluow gninniw em kniht I taht I taht tnaem I ,sevitagen ni gniklat pots ylbaborp dluohs I

.tnatropmi si meop ym ni enil htrof eht ,si tegrat ym ohw niaga kniht dluohs uoy dnA
"I should probably stop talking in negatives, I meant that I think me winning would probably make Town's loss an evitability.
And you should think again who my target is, the forth line in my poem is important."

EVENT: Button Press 2
I am willing to press the button for the greater good

to press the button please say "i press the button" so its clear for me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom