• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I vanished for a bit guys, the last couple days were full on and I just couldn't.

The only somewhat good thing I can gather from this is that there probably wasn't any scum in the three main wagons, else I would expect them to freak out and do something.
That or one of you or Darth are scum and Feenie saved you. Not saying I suspect any of you, I'm just saying you really can't rule the candidates out.

Honestly I'm not sure who looks bad really, given how little D1 actually gave us. At the risk of parroting the ones who unvoted and did nothing else do look kinda bad, but aside from that I've really got nothing.

Omg pay attention to the player you're voting
To be perfectly fair you never said the name of your role, and I've never heard of Dreaming God before.

To be perfectly fair you never said the name of your role, and I've never heard of Dreaming God before.
It's not super common. Usually it has a bunch of abilities and the player chooses one. It usually does things like annoying post restrictions and stuff more like that. It's not a bunch of 1x rolecop, 1xcop etc. His description was not very good. I didn't connect it to dreaming god either. That could easily be JOAT.

Zexy said:
You should've made it more clear that this was what you were going for; outright saying that you wish that a third person votes him would actually make it more likely that someone else would do it.
You're right, my bad. I still stand by my vote and wouldn't have wanted to switch it to either you or Darth--just because I haven't gotten a scummy feeling from either you--but I get what you're saying.

MIdorikawa said:
That could easily be JOAT.
Yeah I was thinking this same thing. I don't see how his role sounds like dreaming god (whatever that even means), it seems more like a JOAT ability. Which doesn't really prove anything... I don't see why @MegaPod felt the need to state anything about his role right now especially when it's something of that nature?

I'm not sure what difference the Dreaming God claim makes or what the point of MegaPod asking for counterclaims is when this is Chaos Mafia where the roles are assigned first and then given an alignment, in addition to these games often having wacky roles anyway that wouldn't rule out duplicates of something. Frankly, I'm not sure what the point of claiming was period this early, especially in this kind of setup.
I'm also allowed to eat another piece. Shall I to test to see what happens?
My guess is that all pieces of it would be roleblocking, though it's definitely possible some other effect happens the more it's eaten. It depends on if you think it's worth the risk or if you just really enjoy chocolate haha. Knowing that it roleblocked you before, I doubt anyone else would eat it even if you passed it.

Hey now, I'm just trying to let y'all know. I can't choose to do nothing, fyi, because one of my powers would just be chosen at random, so I'll try to be helpful with it. And I figured it would've been a somewhat safe thing to out because I'm not the really biggest threat to scum. Everyone was claiming items, so I thought I should mention it.

Well the implication is so that I can't just do nothing. So yeah, I don't doubt my assortment of powers contains some bad ones.
Hmm okay, so that is a dreaming god ability, not a JOAT. And it sucks a little bit... I guess that means tonight you'll be having one of your abilities chosen at random to be used.

Day Two Start - FinalArcadia was killed!

The sweet rabbit hopped innocently along the corridors, looking for a snack. After an hour of mindlessly searching, she came across a man in a sharp suit, who waved to her with a jovial greeting.
The rabbit smiled, baring vicious fangs. She had found her lunch. As the man passed, she pounced. Her sharp teeth angled for his jugular vein, but as she was about to bite a gunshot echoed in the enclosed space. Seeing her wounded, the man lowered his gun and fled.
Though she was bleeding from a newly-blasted hole in her leg, My Melody chased after her prey.
"Help! That rabbit's a psycopath!" the man cried, sprinting down the corridors until he reached an intersection. He turned left and then immediately took a sharp right. When the rabbit approached the junction, she stood on her hind legs and sniffed, before hopping off after him. She failed to notice the dark shadow creeping up behind her.
The suited man had reached a dead end. He raised his gun one last time as the killer bunny approached, hoping to take her out before she ended him. Just as she started forward to finish her snack, a bang sounded in the hallway and Melody was obliterated.
"...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.' And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu..."
"Shut up, would you?"
"And the LORD spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.' "
"Point is, it worked. You alright, mate?"
"Just about. And there was me thinking a bunny would be an easy target."

Dear FinalArcadia, you are My Melody, a character by Sanrio.
00e542bc6bf7a57843c10d085fd67ea9.jpg

Monty Python said:
Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer!
My Melody is a cute rabbit created by Sanrio, the designers of Hello Kitty. It has its own anime, Onegai My Melody, and tons of merchandise. However, it's wise to be paranoid around this bunny's innocent facade, as it is secretly a killer rabbit. If you get too close, prepare to have your body torn apart. It'll take your life and soul away, and can only be killed with the Holy Hand Grenade.
You are The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Arse. Each night, you may attack a player with a 5% chance of lethally wounding them. However, you may also choose to ready your attack for a night, giving the next night's attack 25% accuracy on town, 100% on Mafia and 50% on others.
You also have a 25% chance of gaining a bulletproof vest in any given night. This does not count as an item.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.
This character was submitted by Feenie.
I can guarantee that your sanity is not random.
MODNOTE: PARANOID

FinalArcadia was killed! She wasMy Melody, an Insane Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Arse and was allied with the Town.

There are 13 town members remaining.

It is now Day Two.
You may vote.

While FA and I brought up jackatlasred's pointless unvote of his joke vote, jdthebud is giving me some suspicious vibes from his few posts in thread.

jdthebud said:
[Vote] Zexy

Why is everyone else just ignoring this?!?
His first post in thread is a serious vote on Zexy, not realizing that he (Zexy) was joking about previous Chaos Mafias'.

After being told it was a joke, he makes this post

Which signifies that he realizes he made a mistake I think. Anyway, this post of his brings me to the next and last post he has made thus far

Well I don't have an item unfortunately. Can't determine much else from the chaos though.

Anyway the time for joke votes is over, so [Unvote] Zexy
Why did he wait to take the vote off many minutes later and why is he saying that the time for joke votes is over when his vote wasn't a joke? It could be a simple mistake, but I don't know why he didn't immediately take the vote off after he realized it was a joke on Zexy's part and why he was saying his own vote was a joke. And also why he never came back and tried to look at anything else, even after saying 'the time for joke votes is over'.

VOTE: jdthebud.

By the way, I need to pass my item today. Should I pass it to anyone in particular? I don't know if I should pick at random or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom