• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth be told, I still have no idea what I did. I chose an option themed on "education."
Ah. Well, who did you use it on? Because you have to use your abilities on specific players if I recall correctly, and they'll probably know more about what it did then you at this point.

I am intrigued by the reasoning behind both of them. Unlesss I just missed something in which case never mind.
I explained the pumpkin comment. She had a sanity so that implies more than one usually. As for the FA part, she's just not usually killed early on.
Also, on the note of MegaPod, he said he was trying to be helpful when using his Dreaming God powers - might I ask him what the ability he used might have done? I am curious.

This is an interesting notice. Dreaming god effects are usually obvious, and yet we haven't seen it yet. They generally affect everyone.

Ah. Well, who did you use it on? Because you have to use your abilities on specific players if I recall correctly, and they'll probably know more about what it did then you at this point.
*Feels the need to point out that, after me going back through Pod's posts thanks to the search function, I misinterpreted 'one-shot abilities' to mean 'single-use, single-target abilities', my bad*

Eh, in any case, I would most certianly like to hear from those of you who did get effected by that role, as well as Pod's other roles in future, just so we know what he did.

Apparently so...
Well, I don't have any items and my role doesn't do anything useful, so there goes a lot of conversation starters for me.
Not really, you can still claim and that would be a conversation starter in of itself. You could be a vanilla and claim and that'd even be a conversation starter because that would get us talking. You avoiding this and saying that makes me really think you're just trying to get out of claiming because you're trying to either buy time to think of a fakeclaim or can't think of a fakeclaim.

And why should I claim, it won't help me, since roles don't mean anything for alignment. I am town though.
It might help you, you don't know that. Just saying you're town won't be good enough unfortunately and it's not persuading me. In fact the more you're saying the more you're making me think you're scum.

I ask those voting for me that if you persist on lynching me, to find another reason for it.
You seem like you've given up, which just seems suspicious... can you think of anyone else who should be lynched more?

Fine, I'm a Singer. My death will cause a role in the game to be revealed to the opposition - in this case, the mafia.

And I haven't given up, I just asked you to find a better reason to lynch me. If you can't then you are mislynching for a dumb reason, geez.

I can't find a very good case on anyone else, though I'm a suspicious of Slife for voting Zexy (and tying the votes, right after I unvoted), his reason doesn't seem very good to me:

Hm interesting. Maybe he's trying to pull some reverse psychology by outing himself as scum. Let's look into it shall we?

Unvote: FinalArcadia
Vote: Zexy
But he hasn't posted about it since then, which makes me think his reason wasn't genuine.

[Vote] Slife

@Zexy I'll try the kappa if you don't want to.
OK I can send it your way anytime you wish. Perhaps you'd like to get rid of your other items before, first?

While Singer isn't enough to trust jd fully his case might have been blown out of proportion a bit (I always get paranoid when too many people vote for someone, it's more likely that someone is town and scum can jump in) besides I think Derpghost might be worth pushing more. That was a fishy softclaim poet thing/whatever.

UNVOTE: jdthebud
VOTE: Derpghost

Is there some reason you picked me?
You looked relatively townish, that's really all.

Derp is looking kinda off to me, mostly because of the super vague softclaim that he made for seemingly no reason. It's not the sort of thing I can see scum doing, but it's weird and I kinda wanna know what reason he had for this. To me it reads more as a Survivor than anything else.

jd indeed almost looks to have given up. He's really just been rolling along with what people say, and hasn't really tried anything despite how much he's been posting. Statements like this also don't sit right.
And I haven't given up, I just asked you to find a better reason to lynch me. If you can't then you are mislynching for a dumb reason, geez.
The early stuff doesn't look too bad, but what he's done recently really just feels there.
Vote: jdthebud

I am indeed a indep survivor with no abilities, only my vote.

Sorry if the softclaim was a bit confusing.

Look, I'm sorry, I'm not sure what i'm doing myself. All I can say is that I am an indep survivor.

Nigh2 2 Start - jdthebud was lynched

Final Votals

NameVotesVoters
Lone Garurumon0N/A
Zexy0N/A
Cheffofgames0N/A
Elementar0N/A
DarthWolf0N/A
TheCapsFan1N/A
MegaPod0N/A
Pikochu0N/A
Jdthebud3Feenie, Yours Truly, Lone_Garurumon
Sablaireau0N/A
Zachie0N/A
Yours Truly1MegaPod
Feenie0N/A
Pika_Pika420N/A
Jsach0N/A
Midorikawa0N/A
Jackatlasred0N/A
Derpghost2Zexy, Midorikawa
Slife1jdthebud
As the scientists sat debating who was responsible for murdering their comrade, a strange fellow in billowing red and black robes suddenly appeared out of thin air.
The strange being stared at one of the scientists and pointed a red gloved finger at him.
"I have judged you and found you to be guilty of the crimes of humanity," the entity said, "your punishment is death."
Before the accused scientist could protest, the being snapped its omnipotent fingers, and the scientist winked out of existence.
Looking snarky, the entity raised an eyebrow and glanced around at the horrified faces.
"Well don't look at me," he said, feigning offense, "this was your idea!"
He then snapped his fingers once more and disappeared into the aether, hopefully never to be seen again.

Dear Jdthebud, you are 2-D from the virtual band Gorillaz.
815c8998eacba3281243bd4e9e98ebe3--gorillaz-art-d-art.jpg

2-D said:
I never really thought about anything as far as I can remember.
2-D, or Stuart Pot, is the lead singer and pianist of the Gorillaz, a virtual 80's dance style band created by the lead singer of Blur and a comic book writer. Their success is generally due to their quality of music, not necessarily their appeal as cartoon characters. They hold the Guiness world record for the most successful virtual band. 2-D supposedly got his name due to the two dents he got in his head from a car crash. Despite the rather cruel origins of the name, he chose to drop his birth name entirely in favour of 2-D. His blue hair is, bizarrely, its natural colour.
Due to your musical talents, you are the Singer. Upon your death, a role that is in the setup will be revealed to all members of the opposing team.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.
This character was submitted by TheCapsFan.

There are 12 Town members remaining.
It is now Night 2. You may use actions. This phase will end in 24 hours.

Meh, jd's lynch wasn't avoided in the end. I'm kinda feeling worse about Derpghost now, seeing there was resistance to that wagon. Same for some of the jd voters too although Feenie had some solid ideas this far, not so sure on the other two.

Anyway, someone tried to send me an item so I had to pass one of my items away a.s.a.p. so have the Kappa Mido :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom