• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynch targets decided!
The results are in.
Your lynch targets are:
- Yours Truly
- Lone_Garurumon
- Elementar

Remember that you can only vote for these three players.
You have until 6pm UK time tomorrow. The update will be late, however votes will be locked at that time regardless.

Still looking for subs.

Because of things previously mentioned I will Vote: Yours Truly
I wonder if another Mafioso is thrown in to throw us off.
If possible (as Darth asked) probably yes
Why do they give the choice for YT though, something here is not right.
YT would be dead next day anyway, they might as well choose to get YT out now without giving a hint of another possible mafia.

Vote: Yours Truly

IPlease be right Zexy...

There could be more mafiosi than YT in there.

In Lord of the Rings Mafia back in 2015, where this exact mechanic debuted because of Dreaming God (and that's where Flop got most of her Dreaming God ideas for previous Chaos mafias and probably this one) the scum picked 3 scum for this same mechanic, and some scum slided by for long enough thanks to that.

In any case,

VOTE: Yours Truly

Vote: Yours Truly

Apologies for my absence in this game. Been busy with my fellowship and I actually forgot about this game. Anyways, for reasons stated above and that we more or less got somewhat of a host confirmation, I'm okay with this vote.

I'm still freaking out how I made it this far.

However, I'm afraid I won't be voting. Picking a side only makes me a target.

Why do you care about being a target? Being afraid to vote just because it makes you a target is a very scummy thing to do.

The fact that you even mentioned that would make scum curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom