• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's look at it this way: if the check ever flips something besides what they tell us, we lynch them instead. Besides, a) I don't see scum giving out the names of two scumbuddies like this, and b) Flop confirming that a mod error did indeed happen makes the Cop sound much more legitimate.

I wasn't keen on claiming as soon as I subbed in without catching up on everthing in the thread first.

I understand why it looks unbelivable at this point but all I can do is claim now, I do think there's scum hiding in the wagon that's formed though as it easy to just jump on a vote because of a cop check without having to give much reason.

I wasn't keen on claiming as soon as I subbed in without catching up on everthing in the thread first.

I understand why it looks unbelivable at this point but all I can do is claim now, I do think there's scum hiding in the wagon that's formed though as it easy to just jump on a vote because of a cop check without having to give much reason.
Now that you've caught up, do you have any suggestions on who we should lynch in your place?

CheffofGames said:
Vote: Rainbow Cloud, because cop, although twice in a row is kinda lucky
Pika_pika42 said:
Follow the Cop, basically. Though getting scum twice in a row makes it either very lucky or very suspicious.
Why would we think that the cop is being deceitful? Even if it is twice in a row, the odds are actually in the cops favor to hit mafia (there are 7 town members remaining)--especially if mafia is inactive and the cop is checking those people, as per Zexy's instructions.

VOTE: Rainbow Cloud.

@Rainbow Cloud Can you claim your character maybe? Again, won't definitively tell us anything, but it could maybe show... something... maybe.

Why would we think that the cop is being deceitful?
I don't think the Cop is being deceitful, I think Zexy may be controlling the game without us really knowing or caring that much, @Cop, have you checked Zexy himself? Are you 100% certain that he can be trusted? I don't want you to out it but it is something to think about, if you aren't 100% sure, you might want to try and get 100% or choose another representative.

@Cop, have you checked Zexy himself?
I have already said they checked me town. Cop knows what they're doing, they checked me first and since I flipped town they now use me as a means to get info out to everyone.

And before you get Godfather paranoid, the chances of Godfather being in Chaos Mafia (where it's most likely that town will rand it) is very small.
Same for Miller, of course. Which makes RC's claim way too convenient and unbelievable; of course he'd need to come up with an excuse; he always does when caught as scum, as EMU recently showed us yay I used meta and Mido is dead and can't shout at me for it :p

Now that you've caught up, do you have any suggestions on who we should lynch in your place?
I'm not really sure to be honest, it's hard to take in everthing that's happened in the game after quickly skimming though the thread a few time, I was hoping to get some better reads from seeing how the game progressed from the point I subbed in.

Why would we think that the cop is being deceitful? Even if it is twice in a row, the odds are actually in the cops favor to hit mafia (there are 7 town members remaining)--especially if mafia is inactive and the cop is checking those people, as per Zexy's instructions.

VOTE: Rainbow Cloud.

@Rainbow Cloud Can you claim your character maybe? Again, won't definitively tell us anything, but it could maybe show... something... maybe.
My character is a Torchic called zyyxyy

My character is a Torchic called zyyxyy
YOU DARE TO CLAIM THAT ZEXY THE TORCHIC IS A MILLER?!
... let that sink. He's willing to claim that someone had the guts to input Zexy the Torchic in this game to save himself! :p

Jokes aside, I think it's quite likely someone would input Zexy the Torchic I know what people I'm dealing with, TWR, it has happened in character input previous games too lol but I doubt it would be given a Miller, it's not really fitting it in some particular way.

YOU DARE TO CLAIM THAT ZEXY THE TORCHIC IS A MILLER?!
... let that sink. He's willing to claim that someone had the guts to input Zexy the Torchic in this game to save himself! :p

Jokes aside, I think it's quite likely someone would input Zexy the Torchic I know what people I'm dealing with, TWR, it has happened in character input previous games too lol but I doubt it would be given a Miller, it's not really fitting it in some particular way.
Reading the game mechanics though it appears the roles and alignments are chosen randomly though so a character's role and alignment may not fit each other due to this. Like Feenie said when she asked for my claim, it probably won't really provide much information.

Reading the game mechanics though it appears the roles and alignments are chosen randomly though so a character's role and alignment may not fit each other due to this. Like Feenie said when she asked for my claim, it probably won't really provide much information.
Exactly my point; so Miller makes little sense to even exist in this game, and that says something; that you're probably lying.

For the record, there's never been a Godfather or Miller in Chaos Mafia before; the only close thing we've got was a Godfather-izing item in the mafia back in I, which we could switch among us in the scum team and were supposed to keep to the team.

CheffofGames said:
I don't think the Cop is being deceitful, I think Zexy may be controlling the game without us really knowing or caring that much,
Has this happened in a previous game? I don't see why you're paranoid otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom