• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we could conveniently lynch another scum member so Flop doesn't get anymore subs. :p
IFZUeGNHxpmzYCD-800x450-noPad.jpg
:p

Zexy said:
We're talking about a character with split personalities, of which one is explicitly called Super High School Level Serial Killer!
This is worrying to me too, but something that makes me wonder is wouldn't we have been seeing double the kills at night if this were the case? Unless it were his SK kills going through, and mafia has been inactive, but that's complicated. I just thought about this...

Lone_Garurumon said:
Well, we could always lynch them if the Cop doesn't turn up anything helpful.
I'm interested in hearing if you have any reads.

Day 6 start - Nobody died!
@mafia
:p

You tried to kill me. But you failed, didn't you? :D
Of course, I'm not going to reveal how I know it or why you failed. But town should know that mafia tried to kill me tonight.

Waiting for the Cop's check. And another little bonus...

Well that's good. Being that Zexy is in a leader-type position and getting cop checks, it isn't surprising that he would be the target for an NK. Definitely interested in hearing what the cop results yielded and what the 'bonus' is...

Oh cool, nobody died. My action themed on Religion was successful.
Can you elaborate on this?

Hey! I might actually win this, if it's the last mafia!
Most people don't believe your Survivor claim. It's very unlikely there are only three mafia. It is revealed that out of all the players only 7 are town, so there need to be lots of mafia/indeps left anyway.

That's true. If it isn't the last mafia, it looks like I'm on the chopping block next.

So fingers crossed we have alot of indeps.

Nice,

VOTE: Sablaireau.

Looking back, this statement of Derpghost's makes me think he may actually not be an SK--

Derpghost said:
However, I'm afraid I won't be voting. Picking a side only makes me a target.

He sounds like an unsure survivor. I'm not sure if Derpghost would have foreshadowed something like being an indep survivor like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom