• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 6 start - Sablaireau was lynched.
Final Votecount:

NameVotesVoters
Lone Garurumon0N/A
Zexy0N/A
Cheffofgames0N/A
Feenie0N/A
TheCapsFan1N/A
MegaPod0N/A
Pikochu0N/A
Sablaireau8Zexy, Pikochu, CheffOfGames, Pika_Pika42, MegaPod, Zachie, Lone_Garurumon, Feenie
Zachie0N/A
Pika_Pika420N/A
Derpghost0N/A
Doctor Floptopus0N/A
Maniacal Engineer 0N/A

"Hello everyone, how are you?"
The tiny, brown, crocheted creature smiled at everyone and calmly hopped onto the table with the assistance of the smartly dressed, tall man who had appeared with him.
"And how are we all?" asked the man, a smug smile on his face.
The assembled scientists stared at the new arrivals in silence. They had simply appeared out of nowhere a second before and had immediately acted like they owned the place.
"Why don't we take a look at this faulty machine?" the small one asked his friend.
The other man nodded, picking up the stuffed creature before striding confidently over to the machine. The creature peered in and frowned, while the tall man examined some of the wiring.
"Hmm, yes... I see. Nasty business," the man mused, before straightening up and addressing the gathered scientists. "Someone seems to have reversed the polarity of this machine. And to do that, they'd need..." He paused, staring at his companion.
"Dark energy!" they chorused together.
The scientists spun around, shocked, to stare at the dark cloud at the back of the group. It emitted a sound akin to a sigh and exploded in a blast of blinding light.

Dear Sablaireau, you are Dark Energy.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAwNS81NzcvaTAyL2RhcmstZW5lcmd5LWFiZWxsLWNsdXN0ZXItMTAwODE5LTAyLmpwZz8xMzk4NzE5OTEz
Albert Einstein said:
Rμν−(1/2)Rgμν+Λgμν=8πGTμν
Dark Energy makes up nearly three fourths of the known universe, but it is completely undetectable and unmeasurable. Scientists are still unsure as to how it operates, but they know it to exist, since the universe is expanding. Gravity, which is one of the four fundamental forces of the universe, would counteract the universe's expansion, since it draws everything together. However, not only is the universe expanding, the rate of expansion is accelerating. In order to overcome gravity's pull on the universe, scientists calculated that dark energy must make up 68% of the universe.
Nobody truly knows how you function, so I'm going to assume that something catastrophic happens if you are destroyed. As such, you are the Vengeful Vanillizer. If you die, anyone responsible for your death will have their role replaced with a Vanilla role.
You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction are dead, or this is inevitable.
This role was submitted by Pikochu.
Sablaireau was lynched. They were the Mafia vengeful vanilliser
There are 7 town members remaining.
It it now night 6. You have 24 hours.
I'll let you know if you've been vanillised in a while.

his role PM said:
As such, you are the Vengeful Vanillizer. If you die, anyone responsible for your death will have their role replaced with a Vanilla role.
This is an interesting role, I don't think I've ever seen this type of ability. So this means... all of us that voted him are vanillas now?

Oh, is it just one person? From the way it was worded, I thought it meant anyone who voted him but that does seem a bit extreme.

@Doctor Floptopus Does the Vanillizer apply to everyone responsible for their death?

We might've got ourselves a big problem here -_- Although lynching the third scum is cool, it's very likely that most of town lost their roles here.

I wanna change my role claim, I am now a vanilla while I used to be a Coroner by the name of Jethro Leroy Gibbs

Oof. That must suck for y'all.

Although that's a incredibly interesting role. Wonder if we'll be seeing any more stuff like that.

I'm a vanilla now too. So I guess it really did affect everyone.

I wanna change my role claim, I am now a vanilla while I used to be a Coroner by the name of Jethro Leroy Gibbs
Did you ever use it? I'm guessing it has to do with this

I got redirected, targeted FinalArcadia and result came as Pikochu.
but I don't really understand it.

Zexy - Unknown Vanilla
Pikochu - Unknown Vanilla
CheffOfGames - Coroner Vanilla (hey, I submitted that character!)
Pika_Pika42 - Cop? Vanilla
MegaPod - Unknown Vanilla
Zachie - Duelist Vanilla
Lone_Garurumon - Vanilla Vanilla
Feenie - Unknown Vanilla
TheCapsFan - Hated
DerpGhost - Unknown

My money is on DerpGhost bc I can't see a Hated Mafia being a thing tbh even though this is bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom