• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I haven't seen a real reason to distrust Derpghost yet. Also, I did claim Dreaming God before supposedly turning Vanilla (still awaiting my host confirmation). And while it is more statistically unlikely for Caps to be Mafia at this point, the possibility is still there, so Zachie trying to role clear him in a Chaos game strikes me as odd. Remember there are... is it 5 non-Town slots left? If one Mafioso is still left, there could be two, who knows?

I dunno, I haven't seen a real reason to distrust Derpghost yet. Also, I did claim Dreaming God before supposedly turning Vanilla (still awaiting my host confirmation). And while it is more statistically unlikely for Caps to be Mafia at this point, the possibility is still there, so Zachie trying to role clear him in a Chaos game strikes me as odd. Remember there are... is it 5 non-Town slots left? If one Mafioso is still left, there could be two, who knows?
I'm just going off the people who didn't vote for Sab, perhaps because they knew their roles would be Vanilla'd.

Well...that is a good point. Keep in mind that scum could still have chosen to sacrifice their role for Town credo. Also a thing to consider is that scum Caps might have chosen not to lose his Hated modifier to appear unaware of Sabs' ability. Though it may be pointless of me to form a read on Caps for not voting, taking inactivity into account.

Yeah vanilla now. I was the Cop.
You didn't really have to out that -_- We could've convinced mafia that the Cop is still alive and have them kill off townies we don't know anything about.
But now, since you did out it, I'd rather confirm it instead of playing dumb and having you look potentially suspicious for it :(

So yeah people, Cop got us 3 people but no more; at least there's always Derpghost to lynch.

Feenie/Zachie have claimed their roles to me before this happened.

1. @TheCapsFan Some sort of Hated; please claim to me/Pika in private
2. Zexy <I know but would rather not tell mafia what roles aren't in the game anymore> -> Vanilla
3. Lone_Garurumon Vanilla -> Vanilla
4. @Pikochu Still unknown (please claim what it was, public or private whatever you think is most suited to your role; if unsure, claim to me/Pika in private and I'll see if we reveal it to everyone) -> Vanilla
5. CheffOfGames Coroner -> Vanilla
6. @jdthebud Please claim to me/Pika in private; staying out of everything makes you suspicious.
7. Feenie <I know but would rather not tell mafia what roles aren't in the game anymore> -> Vanilla
8. MegaPod Dreaming God -> Vanilla
9. Pika_pika42 Cop -> Vanilla
11. Derpghost Claims survivor but I don't trust them
12. Zachie Duelist -> Vanilla

Alright, 11 players alive, 7 are town; 4 are non-town, Derpghost is definitely not town and thus always the safest next target.

Pika is the claimed Cop who got us 3 mafia, I'm his town check; basically as clear as we can get.
Cheff/MegaPod are somewhat "proven" town because of how they handled items, basically me/Pika got items from them; mafia would rather cycle items among themselves. I town read them hard. MP's role is proven too and was pro-town in a way (mafia had to pick one of their own in a group of three there, that's info for us).
Zachie's role is proven, not necessarily alignment indicative though. Feenie's wasn't but I have no reason to distrust it.

So basically my reads list is like

TOWNIEST (don't bother lynching ever)
Zexy (ofc)
Pika_pika42
CheffOfGames
MegaPod

OK enough (don't bother lynching anytime soon)
Zachie
Feenie
Lone_Garurumon

Good enough lynches
TheCapsFan
Pikochu
jdthebud

Lynch away
Derpghost

Jdthebud 3 Feenie, Yours Truly, Lone_Garurumon
Derpghost 2 Zexy, Midorikawa

Actually we had this as the main wagons part of Day 2 end; makes LG/Derpghost a somewhat more likely scum duo, alongside YT who's already flipped of course.
Makes me a little more suspicious of LG but it's only a possibility we should explore after Derpghost is lynched, if he flips scum.

Did you ever use it? I'm guessing it has to do with this
I did use it, but aside from mafia kill and that one redirect nothing special happened.
but I don't really understand it.
I targeted FA to see how they died but somehow got redirected to Pikochu and because Pikochu wasn't dead my action failed.

Day 7 start: Pikochu was killed!
The genius was concerned. The apparitions of the previous day had bothered him and he no longer felt safe with his old foe wandering the halls of the lab.
When he bumped into the suited man in one of the corridors, he was anxious to get away. However, the man was chatting to him in a friendly manner and it seemed wrong to turn tail and run.
Data drowned to himself. As he had been walking with the man, he had begun to lose track of the turns he had made. Abandoning all sense of politeness, he sped off in the opposite direction to his companion...
...And came face-to-face with a gun.

Dear Pikochu, you are Lt. Commander Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
1c295e845c5551ee93be8da318a4ca58--star-trek-data-poker-face.jpg

Lt. Commander Data said:
We are currently attempting to isolate the corrupted circuit pathways. I reckon the process should take less than two hours.
Lt. Commander Data serves as the Chief Operations Officer, Science Officer, and Second Officer aboard the USS Enterprise NCC-1701D, and its successor the NCC-1701E. Constructed by Dr. Noonian Soong, you are the first android to be enrolled in Starfleet. In spite of your superiority to humans, given your android body and brain, you aspire to be more human, a feat which, at first, is elusive to you due to the alien nature of emotions. Nonetheless, you develop numerous interests, such as a fascination with Sherlock Holmes and an interest in the arts. You've created paintings and written poems, as well as performed in plays and played the violin, guitar, and oboe. However, due to your lack of emotions, your poems tend to be more about technical poetic structure than evoking emotion. Despite having no emotions, you have developed close friendships with the senior staff of the Enterprise, most notably the Chief Engineer, Geordi La Forge.
You possess a positronic brain that has a storage capacity of 100,000 Terabytes and a total linear computational speed rated at 60 trillion operations per second. You're pretty damn smart. Furthermore, you enjoy Holodeck simulations where you play the part of Sherlock Holmes. As such, information gathering and analyzing is one of your strong suits. You are therefore a Jack of all Trades. During the night, you may PM the hosts to use one of the following actions. You may use each action once, and only one action at a time.
1x Cop: You will learn the other player's alignment.
1x Role Cop: You will learn the other player's role.
1x Watcher: You will watch the other player to see who visits them that night.
1x Tracker: You will follow the other player to see who they visit that night.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.
This role was submitted by MegaPod.
Pikochu was killed. They were a Investigative JOAT vanilla town.
There are 6 town members remaining.
It it now Day 7. You have 48 hours.

So, appears that I'm screwed.

Figures I mess up a role that literally noone has any reason to fear me for.

VOTE: Derpghost

Not on my PC atm, will say more later. But this is always the safe option for today.

So, the lynch on Derp, is that just because his character doesn't feel to match up with his role, or are there scummy actions I'm missing?
He has claimed Touko Fukawa, Indep Surivor.
The amount of townies left, compared to the amount of all players left is disproportional in a way that makes me believe there needs to be more than one indep.
I don't think a game as crazy as Chaos Mafia would have a plain Survivor as the pre-made indep, let alone have it alongside something more complicated.
One of Touko Fukawa's titles is Super High School Level Serial Killer. SK chances increased.
In any case, he is not town, which means we can safely lynch him without worrying about our own numbers.

Definitely the best choice at the moment although I'm looking heavily on @jdthebud . He still hasn't claimed, avoided voting for Sablaireau and thus getting vanillized, now Piko died... it appears that whoever is left in the mafia wants to get more info on the people whose claims aren't known yet while also preventing them from giving us info.
Piko was one and could make a good NK as a result, the only other ones are Caps who has been inactive for days and jd himself. As things are, I see no reason to go after someone vanillized but not too active like Piko as the NK instead of vanillized but almost clear/game centralizing players like Pika or I. Unless it's claim-related of course, it'd have to be; and jd is the one who could benefit the most from that.

Hmm, I'm still not certain. I can see your point, but you don't think the 4 Pumpkins was enough craziness?

@Doctor Floptopus @Maniacal Engineer I'm gonna need a sub guys. I'll be able to keep going for about another day, but after that I'm gonna be 100% unavailable for close to a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom