• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Charmander and Bulbasaur

Robin Storm

Oshawott is watching you!
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

I need a Charmander and Bulbasaur
for pokémon X, tell me if you need something
in return!

Greetings Robin

I can get both of those with both the Hidden Abilites or the regular ones. Which ones would you like me to breed?

I am looking for Vivillon Patterns myself.

I am looking for the patterns:

The Patterns that I need:

-Archipelago
-Ocean
-Sandstorm
-Savanna
-Monsoon

I can get you both for a Pinsir or a Scatterbug.

Hey, well I can get you a scatterbug, I have pokémon Y so maybe I can get a Pinsir for you by trading.

I can get both of those with both the Hidden Abilites or the regular ones. Which ones would you like me to breed?

I am looking for Vivillon Patterns myself.

I am looking for the patterns:

The Patterns that I need:

-Archipelago
-Ocean
-Sandstorm
-Savanna
-Monsoon

Well I only have the continental one.

Hey, well I can get you a scatterbug, I have pokémon Y so maybe I can get a Pinsir for you by trading.

Ok I'm gonna be out of my house this weekend so if you want you can try to get a Pinsir before then. If not I'll just take a Scatterbug and any random Poke.

So you only can trade today, right? Well then I can't get a pinsir for you.. sorry! But I can give you my scatterbug. And a random pokémon.

I can get you a Charmander if you can give me time to breed one. I can also nickname it for you if you'll do the same for me. As for what I want, just let me know what you have that might be interesting.

Well of course I can give you time, anyhow I don't really have intresting pokémon. I do have one or two pokémon that can't be found in the game.

Well of course I can give you time, anyhow I don't really have intresting pokémon. I do have one or two pokémon that can't be found in the game.

Which ones? Anyway, PM me your FC and I'll trade you the Charmander this evening if you like. I'm GMT+1.

Hi, i have many ivysaur if you are interested.

PM me if you want one. I'll give them for free, all i want is to add more friend codes for the safari. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom