• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

=Cheren x Bianca/Bel=

xThirdSignerAki

FerrisWheelShipper
Reaction score
First, if theres a shipping name for this can someone tell me cause I can't find it. Second, am I the only one who likes this shipping? I can't find a fanfiction of those two anywhere...

Well if you like it I hope we can be friends :3

Edit: Thank you Luna_Primavera :3 Its called:DualRivalshipping.

Last edited:
This ship doesn't seem to be getting a lot of love.

I support DualRival along with FerrisWheel but I don't know who to put Hilbert with.

But this is cute. The thought of Cheren being annoyed of Bianca at first then realizing over time he likes her.

Cute shipping is cute. I go with either ^'s theory or that it's all a front Cheren puts up because he isn't sure how to handle the situation.

I never really gave it much thought, but it grew on me a bit. I guess it helps that I'm a ChessShipper. (As for N... I just ship him up with the Ferris Wheel itself. :p)

As for Bianca's side, I thought of a little something up. She doesn't really know what the heck she's doing, she's just going with it. So I figured that she's just trying to be just like Cheren, who wanted to become stronger to challenge the Champion. :p

DualRivalshipper here! I support many BW ships, and DualRival is one of the cutest. I can see Bianca being dense in love, and Cheren blushing easily if she did something cute...or something. XD

Nah I go for smart nerdy guy annoyed by the dumb blonde as a ship for the most part when thinking of this ship xP

Hmm, I do support this ship deep down. (Then again, I support anything that's legit XD)

I know I've seen art of it around, not much of a fic reader though.

This one was cute (and most of you have probably seen it, but eh well:

bell_and_cheren_by_1_kilometer-d2zzass.png

(Image above © 1-kilometer @ DA: http://1-kilometer.deviantart.com/gallery/11078916#/d2zzass)

Last edited:
I support this big time =P

First time I saw the two in game I knew that they would go pretty good together.

Yeah I agree this ship is adorable, if not I could see Cheren and White together being also adorable

I support this ship! lots of cute fanart and I think their personalities would go well together :D

This ship is pretty cute. I love how Bianca seems to annoy Cheren a little early on. I hope they get more interaction in Gray/Clear/Rainbow/whatever.
I support DualRival along with FerrisWheel but I don't know who to put Hilbert with.
I've noticed- at least on Pixiv- the next popular person to put Hilbert with after N, Hilda, and Bianca is probably Skyla. I'm torn between that and Hilbert x Iris, myself.

This ship rocks!

Can't recall any moments off the bat, but the tone of this really expresses shipping, in my opinion.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom