• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Christmas Pass the Parcel: Game Over Fantastic Four 19-12-14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christmas Pass the Parcel: Round 9 14-12-14

I know I should'nt be here but I have a question for crackfoxx are you doing another one if so Can I join?

Re: Christmas Pass the Parcel: Round 10 17-12-14

The ninth round has been decided. Round 9 consisted of 4 passes before the music stopped. @Flip Flop; was left holding the parcel when it did.

*Flip Flop excitedly unwraps the ninth layer of shiny pink paper. *Tearing sounds*

round5_zps61d217f9.png

yoyo_zps49ef7e14.png

Oh Yay! It's a super swanky, awesome Yoyo!

[video=youtube;lfVDM0z14T4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfVDM0z14T4[/video]​

It is now Round 10!. Not much longer to go. The RNG Gods have given the parcel to @RainbowSkittles; Pass it on!

round4_zps3b0258f0.png

02. @Knox;
03. @Life;
05. @RainbowSkittles;
08. @Flip Flop;
10. @HumanDawn;

@Umbreon36; I wont be making another one, not this year anyway.

A yoyo?? Was never a fan of those things, I heard they killed countless Elephants to make them, and I'm not a cruel person that would play with things with such origin.

A yoyo?? Was never a fan of those things, I heard they killed countless Elephants to make them, and I'm not a cruel person that would play with things with such origin.

Nonsense! Santa's elves made that Yoyo for all you ungrateful children ;_;

stop santa elves 2k14

Oh noes! I'm doomed!
pass the parcel to @HumanDawn;
So, before I die, what Christmas songs/carols do people like? I just discovered that I can play the bass part and sing the descant for Oh Come, All Yet Faithful simultaneously, so I'm very proud of myself.
still sulking that they cut my cello solo, though

Pass the parcel to: @Knox;

I think I haven't given you the parcel out of the 4 of you, so, enjoy?

I don't have one, I don't think much of Christmas songs.

Re: Christmas Pass the Parcel: Round 11 18-12-14

The tenth round has been decided. Round 10 consisted of 5 passes before the music stopped. @Knox; was left holding the parcel when it did.

*Knox excitedly unwraps the tenth layer of shiny purple paper. *Tearing sounds*

round2_zpsd1722c40.png

bomb2_zps2e40f286.png

Oh nooo! *** IT'S A BOMB! The children screamed.

Knox was killed by the bomb. Four unhappy children remain.

[video=youtube;SuzLlOSJTKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuzLlOSJTKg[/video]​

It is now Round 11!. We're oh sooo close. The RNG Gods have given the parcel to @Life; Pass it on!

round3_zps73bcaff9.png

02. @Knox;
03. @Life;
05. @RainbowSkittles;
08. @Flip Flop;
10. @HumanDawn;

i have ended up killing 4 out of 7 of the dead players which is more than half of the total deaths so i hope that people finally get the idea that giving me the parcel means me killing somebody of my choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom