• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chuang Yi announces Pokémon Adventures's 30th volume: To be sold for S$ 8.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Chuang Yi announces Pokémon Adventures's 30th volume: To be sold for S$ 8.50

The release date for the 30th volume of Pokémon Adventures, 「ポケットモンスター☆SPECIAL」 "Pocket Monsters ☆ SPECIAL" in Japan, was announced by Chuang Yi on their official site. It will be released around June in Singapore for S$ 8.50, which is approximately US $5.86.

Read more on Bulbanews

I wish I could read. Heck I wish I could ream 'em all (haha I'm so funny). I've only made it through the yellow chapter and a few of the GSC chapters. I can't the others in English anywhere.

I already ordered it! Looking forward to reading an adventure in a whole new region... Nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom