• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claim an anime character(Non Pokemon ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azusa Nakano from K-ON!.

She's mine.

Haha! I reached 150 posts! Kotomine Kirei from Fate/Zero please! I must have him.

I shall claim Edward Elric(he's not on the list) from Fullmetal Alchemist, Gin from Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Makoto Tachibana from Free!, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, and Vash the Stampede from Trigun.

Mikoto Misaka from A Certain Magical Index and A Certain Scientific Railgun!!

Dont wanna Double Post. @BMGF Anime Master; my second claim is Nagisa Motomiya from AKB0048

Ima end up claiming all five on this one post. Anyway, @BMGF Anime Master; claim number 3 is Uni from Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation

Last edited:
Saruhiko Fushimi please! Fushimi.Saruhiko.full.1384205.jpg

I claim Ishimaru Kiyotaka, Chihiro Fujisaki, and Owada Mondo, all from Danganronpa, and Snail, from Mushi uta.

I claim Ishimaru Kiyotaka, Chihiro Fujisaki, and Owada Mondo, all from Danganronpa, and Snail, from Mushi uta.

I will add just one and Chihiro Fujisaki won't be one as Mollycule already picked her(months ago)I'll let you have Ishimaru Kiyotaka seeing as this is just a one off thing(it won't be happening again)That I promise

Last edited:

I will add just one and Chihiro Fujisaki won't be one as Mollycule already picked her(months ago)I'll let you have Ishimaru Kiyotaka seeing as this is just a one off thing(it won't be happening again)That I promise
Sounds good to me XD

Matsu from Sekirei
Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail
Beatrice from Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

I'm not sure who else atm. But these three lovely ladies will do. :p

Ryuuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuuin and Mako Mankanshoku from Kill la Kill, please

Heero Yuy- Gundam Wing
Master Asia- G Gundam
Char Aznable the Red Comet- Original Gundam, Zeta Gundam, Char's Counterattack
Lupin the III- Lupin the III
Kabuto Kouji- Mazinger Z

Mistress 9 - Sailor Moon
Hijikata Toshizo - Hakuoki
Mugen - Samurai Champloo

That's all I really want right now.

Lina Inverse- The Slayers, Ashram- Record of Lodoss War

I shall claim Lelouch from Code Geass, Decim from Death Parade and Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom