• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cloned Events and Legendaries

ArchangelSariel

Reaction score
I have a list of Event and legendary pokemon I've cloned from previous games. I'm looking for quite a bit as I am working on completing the national pokedex in Y. I would prefer un-hacked non-nicknamed pokemon. I don't mind clones of any sort. Feel free to make any offer. My only true requirment is that it pass a hack check.

Here's a List of what I have and their natures:
Mew(Pokemon Ranch) - Lonely
Darkrai(2012MAY) - Rash
Meloetta(SPR2013) - Modest
Keldeo(WIN2013) - Modest
Genesect(Plasma) - Modest
Arceus(TRU) - Careful

Here's a list of what in particular I'm looking for:

Events Pokemon:
Jirachi
Diancie

Shinies:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Vulpix
Meowth(W/Pickup ability)
Ponyta
Gastly
Eevee*
Umbreon
Torchic
Bagon
Beldum
Feebas
Absol
Rayquaza
Fenniken
Espurr M and F

Others:
Swirlix
Clauncher

X-Exclusive Mega stones:
Charizardite X
Manectite
Pinsirite
Mewtwonite X

*Note: Any Pokemon Listed above I will also take the evolved forms of with the Exception of Eevee which is why Umbreon is listed aswell.

Last edited:
I'd like a Keldeo for my Diancie. Also, I don't have the pokemon ranch mew, (I used to) But I have the fall 2010 one. and Tanabata Jirachi (NOT SHINY) and plazma deoxys. I have shiny eevee, charizard, Ivysaur,Metagross, and my precious Milotic. My milotic is NOT for trade. Ever.

EDIT: I also want an arceus, if it's not too much trouble. and I just got a keldeo, so I don't need one.

Last edited:
I have Swirlix and Clauncher for you. What would you trade for that? I could have Swirlix hold the Whipped Dream as well :)

I'll trade you a Pinsirite and Manectite for Arceus and Mew (don't mind if cloned)

I'd like a Keldeo for my Diancie. Also, I don't have the pokemon ranch mew, (I used to) But I have the fall 2010 one. and Tanabata Jirachi (NOT SHINY) and plazma deoxys. I have shiny eevee, charizard, Ivysaur,Metagross, and my precious Milotic. My milotic is NOT for trade. Ever.

EDIT: I also want an arceus, if it's not too much trouble.

Sounds good so Keldeo for Diancie and how about Arceus for Jirachi? Anything else? My FC is in my sig.

I'll trade you a Pinsirite and Manectite for Arceus and Mew (don't mind if cloned)
Sounds great. My FC is in my sig.

I have Swirlix and Clauncher for you. What would you trade for that? I could have Swirlix hold the Whipped Dream as well :)
What all are you interested in?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the guy who wants to know the natures of the event pokémon, asking for the natures of the events you are offering.

If (and only if unfortunately) any of them are what I'm looking for, I can offer shiny Bulbasaur/Torchic.

@ArchangelSariel; If your posts continue to show as moderated do contact me or another GTS moderator. And when you wish to reply to more than one user at a time, there's a quote button with a plus to the bottom of every user's post (located to the right of reply with quote usually). So for every user you wish to quote, use that icon, then use reply to quote so that all the quotes will appear in the reply box.

Hope that helps, and if you have any concerns/issues feel free to contact me or another GTS moderator anytime.

Can I have a cloned Mew and Darkrai? I breed starters, but I can't guarantee a shiny. The only one I found myself was a few days ago, and it was a Pancham! He's my widdle shiny cutie!! Anyways, I don't have much to offer except starters, some regular in game Pokes, and a Lopunny I can breed. (I'm reluctant to trade legends unless I cloned them, and I only had Diancie cloned for me) I need to complete the National Pokedex myself (and I have none of the legends you're offering), but I don't want to seem greedy and ask for all of them! Cuz I'm really not.

Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long I took off for college and just finished getting settled and a lot was going on. Let me know if you're still open to trades!

It's the guy who wants to know the natures of the event pokémon, asking for the natures of the events you are offering.

If (and only if unfortunately) any of them are what I'm looking for, I can offer shiny Bulbasaur/Torchic.
Ok I'll check them and add them to the first post so anyone else can see them right away too
What all are you interested in?
Meloetta and Genesect?
Sounds good.

I can give you a shiny Beldum and Riolu.
Shiny Riolu it is.

I have a mewtwonite X i can trade you!

FC: 3583-0426-8222
Alrighty

Last edited:
@ArchangelSariel; Thanks for that. Unfortunately I've been beaten to the one I wanted (Arceus), but you'll be getting what you need either way.

Edit - Wait, are these one-off clones, or are you able to clone them again?

Would you be interested in a Shiny Sentret for Darkrai?
Sure thing
Got an Arceus left? Because I have a shiny Umbreon.
Yes I have multiples of the clones.

I can trade you Tyranitarite for the Pokemon Ranch Mew?
Sounds good
@ArchangelSariel; Thanks for that. Unfortunately I've been beaten to the one I wanted (Arceus), but you'll be getting what you need either way.

Edit - Wait, are these one-off clones, or are you able to clone them again?
I can clone more of them. I went ahead and made multiples but can get more if needed.
I can give you a shiny Beldum and Riolu.
Shiny Riolu it is.

Okay
I'm adding you now and I'll be on if you can.

Edit: @SnivyFennekinFroakie Sorry I missed your reply, I'm only looking for those listed and have all the starters, though maybe a few things out of the Unova dex that I haven't got lemme take a look and I'll update the list with anything else I'm looking for.

NOTE: About to go to a meeting so I'll have to do any trades afterwards. I've added FC of those who I've agreed with already and will trade as soon as I can after the meeting!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom