• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed; RNG winner will be VM'd this week, (new thread soon)

Re: My Loss is Your Gain!

I am interested in the Lapras. I'm prepared to offer a shiny Bellsprout, shiny Staravia, shiny Golbat, shiny Lucario, or shiny Electabuzz and give any of them Electivire. I can trade after 4 pm (GMT -5).

I can attach a Sacred Ash, a Trick Room TM, Leftovers, Choice Scarf, or Choice Specs to the curse larvitar

When can we trade?

Last edited:

Can I have the jolly sneasel?
I'll give you any oneof these
Shinys:
Chimchar
Eevee
Garydos
Breloom
Geodude
Wobbuffet
Shroomish
Torchic
Quagsire
Farfetch'd
Bidoof
Luvdisc
Mudkip
Todidile
Vulpix
Charmander
Ditto
Ralts
Smergal
Lunastone
Pichu
Piplup
Slakoth
Skarmory

Shiny legends:
Deoxys
Lugia
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Giratina
Ho-oh
Mew

Events:
Vgc10 eevee
Tru shaymin
Vgc10 eeveelutions
Pcp lv37
Pcp evolved pikachu or raichu
Tru arceus
Vgc09 milotic
Crown beasts

I think that's all I have :3

For one Upgrade and a Modest Shiny Porygon, can I have the Shiny Lapras?

everyone please read my wants before offering all i want is items egg move pokes and 0 iv speed pokes nothing more :)

i can also hatch almost shiny poke if u dnt care about natures or ivs just request it!

if u do care about natures and ivs then enter the contest for your chance to win :)

Last edited:

Cool, when do you want to trade?

now would be okay! but if you could attach Up-Grade as opposed to Dubious Disc that would be great unless you dont have it, then no worries:ksmile:

hwy how does the givaway that your doing work?
do i just post some pkmn that i want to be RNGed
and im entered?

Last edited:

I can attach a choice specs to the cursetar for the sneasel. When can we trade?

Yes Ma'am! what FC should i use?

Forgot ^-^; Thanks! Use my HG one as usual, and let me know what you'd like in return. :) Just a heads up, I released any shinies without good IVs (although I don't think you want those anyway).

And I'd like to make an entry...

Pokemon: Jolly Aerodactyl
Shiny:Nope :p
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (aka HP electric 70)
Ability:pressure

:bounce: hope you like the choice :)

hwy how does the givaway that your doing work?
do i just post some pkmn that i want to be RNGed
and im entered?

yeah Look at Chihua's Entry just do it like that :) you dont have to put Hidden power's if you dont know them

I can attach a choice specs to the cursetar for the sneasel. When can we trade?

If you have Scarf/Band that would be better but if not just trade me the cursetar by itself ( i already have a Specs)

Forgot ^-^; Thanks! Use my HG one as usual, and let me know what you'd like in return. :) Just a heads up, I released any shinies without good IVs (although I don't think you want those anyway).

And I'd like to make an entry...

Pokemon: Jolly Aerodactyl
Shiny:Nope :p
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (aka HP electric 70)
Ability:pressure

:bounce: hope you like the choice :)

okay ill VM you in a couple mins; Nice entry; but Why HP electric? I dotn know much about Aerodactyls but arent they Physical/Fast Pokes? (usually lead steal rockers/taunters)
but okay your the 2nd person to enter :)

hows this?

mudkip shiny
careful
31/31/31/*/31/*
curse

*=i dont care what it is

yeah Look at Chihua's Entry just do it like that :) you dont have to put Hidden power's if you dont know them

If you have Scarf/Band that would be better but if not just trade me the cursetar by itself ( i already have a Specs)

okay ill VM you in a couple mins; Nice entry; but Why HP electric? I dotn know much about Aerodactyls but arent they Physical/Fast Pokes? (usually lead steal rockers/taunters)
but okay your the 2nd person to enter :)
Yeah, I choose a hidden power cause I may end up trying out my own set with it ;) I'd RNG it myself but I haven't been able to hit the right times yet. I'm gonna beat Platinum cause I want to RNG on it first.

Sure I can attach a scarf to it. Should I Vm you to trade or will you message me?

No VM necessary im waitin in the wif room with your pokemon

I'm not home at the moment lol, so I can't get on wifi right now. I'll vm or post here when I get home, which should be maybe 10 to 20 minutes

I have these as my current egg move pokemon. I can check IVs if you want, but they were bred with a flawless ditto.

Sentret - Jolly/Male and Female - Level 1 UT - Trick/Double Edge/Reversal/Pursuit

Cyndaquil - Naive+1Hasty/Male and Female - level 1 UT - Double Kick/Howl/Flare Blitz/Flamethrower

I also have Jolly meditites with the punches and careful lileep with recover/barrier/mirror coat, but these are old and not bred with flawless ditto.

4598-1661-6646 my FC

I want your shiny jolly sneasel and your shiny calm male tentacool.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom