• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COD

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxterford

Reaction score
It's an war game and first person and third person shooting game.I'm big fan of it.I play it on my PS3 now i'm playing MW3 its graphics and levels are too good.Anyone fan of COD here then shear with us review?

I can't imagine a series more uncreative, stale, and overrun by hormonal 13 year olds than this one.

It's an war game and first person and third person shooting game.I'm big fan of it.I play it on my PS3 now i'm playing MW3 its graphics and levels are too good.Anyone fan of COD here then shear with us review?

I like COD.

All I know is that it seems to make people mad. Whenever my brother plays it, all I hear him doing is yelling all the time. The things he says doesn't make any sense to me. :< He doesn't seem to like people who 'camp', whatever that is.

btw he's 18 LOL

wat an noob

All I know is that it seems to make people mad. Whenever my brother plays it, all I hear him doing is yelling all the time. The things he says doesn't make any sense to me. :< He doesn't seem to like people who 'camp', whatever that is.

btw he's 18 LOL

wat an noob

Camping is sitting in a corner, where you're not easily seen, and then you shoot people down. Like in a real war. Those suckers don't know how it works, so...

LMAO! Are you serious on that?
MW3's graphics are SHIT.

I will give MW3 a 1 out of 10 because...

1. Campers paradise. (Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song Call of Duty Parody "The Campy Song" - YouTube)
2. Connection sucks. Poor implementation of Lag Compensation. COD4 and MW2 was better in that aspect.
3. Annoying little kids.
4. Recycled from MW2.
5. Maps are designed horribly.
6. Infinity Ward doesn't care.
7. $60 price tag for the same shit every year!

Do I have to continue from here?

Yeah I'm not a fan of the franchise. To make a little COD reference, every game is the same shit, different day.

Ironic, because isn't that what Pokemon is?

Anyways, I mostly play on PS3 and PC. It's fun, and the PC port has fewer underage kids then on consoles, though I kinda laugh at underage kids, it's funny to watch them take it too seriously.

Except Pokemon actually brings new features such as the Physical/Special split in D/P/Pt and the World Tournament in BW2. Every CoD game since the fourth has been the same.

Effectively, however they aren't rushed out every year to make a profit, they are developed and tested for years to ensure that the gamers have a game that is enjoyable for years to come. Whilst the COD franchise churns them out each year, with little variance between the releases. I played MW2 and MW3, MW2 was enjoyable for a short while and MW3 even less so, it felt far too similar to the prequel. The games are very similar, linear story, essentially the same multiplayer but with different maps.

Last edited:
I personally enjoy Call of Duty. I played the heck out of the PC version of Black Ops, and as Gligar said, there don't seem to be as many campers or underage kids on there (or if there are, they're a lot quieter).

Sure, all the CoD games might be ridiculously similar, but they still sell a ton of copies, right? So that means the developers are doing something right, doesn't it?

As for the graphics, they aren't that bad. Sure, they aren't top-of-the-line, but they don't look bad. And even if they are "bad," since when do graphics determine how good a game is, anyway?

Sure, all the CoD games might be ridiculously similar, but they still sell a ton of copies, right? So that means the developers are doing something right, doesn't it?

Popular shit sells well. Shania Twain's album Come on Over sold 40 million units, it's very popular, like the tenth best selling album ever. And it's rubbish. Being popular isn't a mark do the quality of the item, it purely notes that the product is popular with customers, no matter the quality of the item.

Popular shit sells well. Shania Twain's album Come on Over sold 40 million units, it's very popular, like the tenth best selling album ever. And it's rubbish. Being popular isn't a mark do the quality of the item, it purely notes that the product is popular with customers, no matter the quality of the item.
Quality is subjective, though. I think the phrase "one man's trash is another man's treasure" applies here.

Just look at Smosh's video regarding CoD for example; it pretty much shows how bad the customers can be.

I Love Cod4 (for the PC), though I'm not so good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom