• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME (7/1/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Three (D2): Loss (6/15/14)

>calls getting shot
>comes online to apologize for being absent the past day
>gets shot

Oh well. Good game, shark! Even if it comes at the cost of my life

Thanks for letting me play, Beck! It was an excellent game while it lasted.

I don't know why lovandra would be a silence target though? I mean, if anything, you'd think the mafia would want to avoid silencing her if there even is a silencer. Honestly, it'd be for their benefit to hear her ability and traits of her character which would be inevitably claimed in thread due to all of the discord surrounding her. Basically, I really don't think she was silenced.

At any rate, we really need some of the quiet players to come in here and speak. We've kind of got nothing to work with here and I've looked through Day 1 multiple times now.

Because her getting silenced would make her a nice lynch target, taking two townies down. If one of the lovers is mafia, the mafia obviously knows it. Silencing would make sense if they don't. Else she's mafia and this is her attempt to "defend".

Honestly, given lovandra's lack of posting since this whole debacle started, I'm not sure why the mafia would waste their silence on someone who probably wouldn't even post in the first place.

Right now we only have 4 hours left until phase change and just one vote? I don't particularly want to tie it up for no reason, but if Louv was silenced then they won't be able to defend themselves and that would make her town.

Just because a few hours remain and I would not like to see the lover lynched I'll

VOTE: Mijzelffan

because I don't want to lynch lovandra, yet I don't want a No Lynch to happen, and while Mijz does not look extremely scummy to me, there are still some chances and even if mislynch, it will cost us just one townie and give us lots of needed info. We have to go off gut feelings unfortunately, and I am really conflicted at this point.

I know that this vote may not do much, because everyone can change the outcome in a single moment. But when the entire phase was based on one vote, this was a given no matter this vote.

and while Mijz does not look extremely scummy to me, there are still some chances and even if mislynch, it will cost us just one townie and give us lots of needed info. We have to go off gut feelings unfortunately, and I am really conflicted at this point.

If he doesn't look "extremely scummy" to you, then why are you voting him, especially given that he's obviously quite active and experienced? Why not random vote, since there's a chance for everyone to be mafia, and there's probably not another lover in the game? I mean, I hate to suggest RL-BW, but by this point, it's almost looking like a good option.

For what it's worth, I guess, if we're to RL-BW, I'd not mind lynching Forgotten (iirc, they've not been really... outstandingly strong in their opinions, which were rather safe and non-accusatory to begin with) or MarioMiner or someone who's obviously just neutral/lurking/hasn't said anything, like Rabbit or Xowl or whoever else I mentioned earlier on.

Right now we only have 4 hours left until phase change and just one vote? I don't particularly want to tie it up for no reason, but if Louv was silenced then they won't be able to defend themselves and that would make her town.
I'm still thinking about what to do and who I want to vote, but I wanted to say that it wouldn't necessarily make her town. I really don't know why the mafia would silence lovandra when, like I said... it could really only benefit them to have her speaking in the thread. If she had come in here to speak today, the chances are high that she would have ended up claiming in thread and she also would have stated the traits of her character. Or, to their benefit(if she is town), a mislynch on her would have had a high potential of being lead.

Any way you look at it, her being supposedly silenced doesn't make much sense.

Yeah, sorry about the lurking. House is getting renovated and the cable is all screwed up.

I'm not sure where all this silence thing is coming from, especially a role that hasn't been on this site for ages, but it does shape up as a perfect excuse to not get lovandra lynched, I know I've tried to do it in one game and if people listened they'd have avoided lynching Mafia. I was thinking of maybe unvoting lovandra because I thought it would be strange that nobody came to cause a tie, but Zexy's vote on Mijzelffan would make sense if he were Mafia trying to protect his scum partner. There's also the fact lovandra still had the chance to elaborate on her claim in the night phase, so it's not that different this phase. I'm keeping my vote on lovandra and hope for a lynch unless anyone like Zexy would like another No Lynch, who is voting Mijzelffan based on that if they're wrong they'll just getting more information anyway so it's not a big deal because he has been more active and helpful.

Last edited:

Vote: lovandra

I'd prefer to wait on lynching the lovers until we get more information, but it's quite clear we're not getting any from lovandra or anyone else, and the whole "silenced" theory is really, really far-fetched to me (and whether or not she's silenced, she has the entire night phase and previous day phase to say something) anyway, so. Not to mention that just letting this day end with a no lynch and no discussion will get us absolutely nowhere, and I'd really prefer to get this whole lovandra issue over with ASAP if we're not getting anywhere on it, and, well, yeah.

Not to mention that Zexy's reasoning for voting Mijz is flawed in and of itself (it bothers me quite a bit that he went for a pro-town and very active player to tie rather than someone nobody would miss, tbh; it's like he was building up for someone to come vote Mijz as well or something), and like Human said, it works very well for saving a scumbuddy from a lynch, so... here we go.

Sorry I've not been active much, work and other deadlines. I'll have a quick catch up on the thread and post my opinion asap.

@Beck ;

Apoligies for inactivity.

I'm going to read over the thread and catch up.

vote: lovandra

Everything surrounding her is sketchy, people have been pointing out she might not even be a lover, no one has spoken up about it and she continues to refuse to speak herself (I'm doubting she has been silenced because she hasn't spoken for the second half of the dayphase + nightphase either), and of course everything that has been said yesterday still stands. I think the information from her death is going to help the town move on the most.

Voting locked. Update pending.

Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Four (N2): Confusion, Confrontation, Collapse (6/17/14)

lovandra: 3 (HumanDawn, Clusiana, Mijzelffan)
Mijzelffan: 1 (Zexy)

1.) @Forgotten;
2.) @lovandra;
3.) @HumanDawn;
4.) @Froakie;
5.) @Clusiana;
6.) @Shiny Ditto;
7.) @Soulmaster;
8.) @FinalArcadia;
9.) @Xolw;
10.) @Rabbit;
11.) @Elysion;
12.) @Mijzelffan;
13.) @Oswin;
15.) @Zexy;
16.) @MarioMiner;
18.) @Synthesis;
20.) @Momoka;

The rain fell heavy upon the town of Swell. The clouds shrouded the sun, suffocating all light from breaking through. News had spread quickly of the death of the mother and son as well as the death of the beloved town veteran. The town felt eerily empty.

As the rain lightened several members of the town emerged from their houses to discuss the previous night’s events. It seemed conclusive that there was more than a single threat to Swell… How many, though? The large man who had been seen fleeing the Cunningham’s home was nowhere to be found. What else lived in the dark?

After a meek conversation the participants made an educated guess.

“We can’t lynch the boy,” a man’s voice yelled above the small crowd. “I mean, how much do we even know about him anyway?”

“That’s just it,” a man retorted. “Almost nothing! And that’s exactly why he needs to go! He’s all we’ve been talking about all morning! If he wasn’t such a troublemaker then we wouldn’t be in this mess! But here we are…”

Several others shook their heads in agreement, though not without hesitation. As the crowd began to look for their next victim, the faint sound of wheels on wet pavement echoed through the open town courtyard. A boy turned the corner.

“Well would you look at that!” yelled one of the men who had lead the discussion.

Skip Jameson stopped his skateboard at the base of the small crowd.

“What’s up, peeps?” he chuckled. “Dudes, I was chasin’ myself somethin’ ripe last night, you’ve gotta hear all abou’ this stuff, I’m tellin’ ya’! Like, you got no clue how dank this beet be I’m abou’ drop on your old ears.”

The town enveloped the young man and held him down as he was beat to his death. He lay bloodied and battered in a puddle.

Beck said:
Dear lovandra,

Thank you for choosing Mafia: Collapse!

Without further ado, welcome to the town of Swell! Swell is full of many different characters, all of whom are unique. Throughout this game you will be given the opportunity to play as one of these many characters!

But most importantly, your specific character! Yes! You will be Skip Jameson! Oh, that Skip! You are the Tracker. You are aligned with The Town.

2qa0k13.png

Win Condition:

• You Win when all other Factions have been eliminated.

Abilities:

• You can Vote during the Day Phase.
• Each Night Phase, you may PM the GM the username of a player that you would like to Track.
• Upon tracking, you will receive a short story of your Night Action, which will detail who your player interacted with that night. You will be notified of all visitors, but not the actions of each player.

Background:

Let’s see. Skip Jameson. Ah, the younger brother. That’s right. Well, Skip is that character that does exactly what he wants, exactly when he wants to. The younger of two children, he has, for the most part, gotten off of his parents’ leash fairly easily. One would be hard-pressed to see Skip doing anything but skateboarding around Swell with his gang of troublemakers. And not smelling distinctly of marijuana. That, too. Although full of potential to follow in his brother’s path, Skip seems to have his mind in other places.

He has been described as reckless, loud, and misguided.

"Only the good die young," said a man as he stood up, his hands covered in Skips's blood.

DzVxmL9.jpg

----------​

lovandra was put down on Day Two.

Chapter Three (D2) has ended. It is now Chapter Four (N2): Confusion, Confrontation, Collapse.

This Chapter will end Wednesday, June 18, at 8:00pm EST. Thank you!

Wow. Now if only Lovandra had bothered to claim tracker...

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Four (N2): Confusion, Confrontation, Collapse (6/17/1

So Mafia ties was true. I wish it was really lover, so something would come out of this mis-lynch >_>

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Four (N2): Confusion, Confrontation, Collapse (6/17/1

So people were very happy to lynch a likely towny why again

tumblr_los1yqhVqo1qludboo1_500.gif

Right, well. Lovely outcome we got there.

“What’s up, peeps?” he chuckled. “Dudes, I was chasin’ myself somethin’ ripe last night, you’ve gotta hear all abou’ this stuff, I’m tellin’ ya’! Like, you got no clue how dank this beet be I’m abou’ drop on your old ears.”

Does anyone remember anything lovandra said that might tip us off as to who she tracked? Nothing comes to mind for me, but, well, it's worth asking, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom