• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Community Battle Videos

D56G-WWWW-WWW4-G9N6

My first team that got me in the Hall of Fame, unequipped vs fully equipped ones + Mega Mewtwo.

I decided I would try out something in Triple Battle just to see if it would work. I suppose it worked, even though I made a few mistakes.
MK8W-WWWW-WWW5-WUBB

This is a Triple Battle that I did a day ago. My Pyroar's Yawn helped clinch the win, as it put my opponent's Mega Charizard Y to sleep, leaving it open to my Dragonite and Malamar's attacks. Beats being Heat Waved to death.

YBUW-WWWW-WWW6-5YR7

I have two gems that I wanted to share with everyone today

JP6G-WWWW-WWW6-8DHL <----a few misplays by me resulted in the longest match I have ever had in my life

ZA7G-WWWW-WWW6-829N <----What happens when shadow tag, encore, and destiny bond Wobbuffet ends up backfiring on the entire team.

Couple oldies:

Feargle Lead sweeps entire team: G2DW-WWWW-WWW6-9B87
(Flygon apparently used a negative priority move turn one, which pretty much lost them the match by itself)

Accidental 3v6 (and I still won!): TXDG-WWWW-WWW6-9BA9
(PSS challenger and I thought he sent a 3v3 challenge - though to be fair one of my three was MegaGar)

Okay, I'm seriously loving my Pyroar right now. Thanks to her, I squeezed out this win against a team of 5 legends and a Mega Charizard Y. Even with imperfect IVs in Defense and Special Attack, she still delivers. O_O

KGXG-WWWW-WWW6-YG5F

Well, the April Friendly sure has its share of interesting opponents! Here's a battle against someone who likes to use things that are banned by Smogon because he can by official Nintendo rules!

[video=youtube;5_E5de2KurU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_E5de2KurU[/video]​

Well, the April Friendly sure has its share of interesting opponents! Here's a battle against someone who likes to use things that are banned by Smogon because he can by official Nintendo rules!

Funny because if your opponent wasn't an idiot he probably would've won. No reason why his Lucario wouldn't be running a Rocky type move. And his Azumarill not running a Choice Band? Basically useless. At least the PowerMency strategy was used.

Funny because if your opponent wasn't an idiot he probably would've won. No reason why his Lucario wouldn't be running a Rocky type move. And his Azumarill not running a Choice Band? Basically useless. At least the PowerMency strategy was used.

Lucario doesn't run Rock moves. The sets that got it banned are:

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Justified->Adaptability
Jolly
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
~Swords Dance
~Close Combat
~Bullet Punch/Extreme Speed
~Crunch/Ice Punch

and

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Justified->Adaptability
Timid/Naive
4 Atk or HP/252 Sp Atk/252 Speed
~Nasty Plot
~Aura Sphere
~Dark Pulse/Flash Cannon
~Vacuum Wave/Extreme Speed

Note that neither carries a Rock move, primarily because Fight/Dark/Steel gets perfect neutral coverage and Adaptability Close Combat is much stronger than SE Stone Edge.

Also from the Sitrus it was clear that the Azumarill was BellyJet, a perfectly viable set (I do personally prefer Choice Band, however). Although you're right that he misplayed, the Sotrus brought him back to the range where a Belly Drum would work, and +6 Aqua Jet is equivalent to 4 Aqua Jets while Waterfall + Aqua Jet is equivalent to only 3. However, it should be noted that BD would have put him in easy killing range for Aerilate Quick Attack. Thus, the right play would have been Play Rough, which is stronger than Waterfall and has a chance to lower the Pinsir's Attack. So yeah, he made the 2nd least optimal out of his 4 available plays (the absolute worst being if he had just used Aqua Jet twice). Although his options were really lose, lose, lose, or lose once he wasted his MLuke like that.

Speaking of April Friendly, here's one video. This is why I love my Chandelure, and why he's in my Friendly team.

72JG-WWWW-WWW7-WQTK

Last edited:
G86W-WWWW-WWW7-35HJ. I'm positive I just destroyed a completely hacked team.

Last edited:
G86W-WWWW-WWW7-35HJ. I'm positive I just destroyed a completely hacked team.

Curious, what makes you think it's hacked?

The Shiny Lugia is my biggest lead.

I got that much. But you said the team was completely hacked and the Shiny Lugia was the only thing I could get from it.

Yeah, I only think that the Shiny Lugia is hacked. I'll cross out the word completely in my post.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom