• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Community Battle Videos

G86W-WWWW-WWW7-35HJ. I'm positive I just destroyed a completely hacked team.

Curious, what makes you think it's hacked?

The Shiny Lugia is my biggest lead.

I got that much. But you said the team was completely hacked and the Shiny Lugia was the only thing I could get from it.

Yeah, I only think that the Shiny Lugia is hacked. I'll cross out the word completely in my post.

There's also a strong chance it was RNG'd. Can't watch the video now but were the other Pokemon using highly competitive sets? Did they feel EV trained?

QF9G-WWWW-WWW7-3PJB
Couldn't pass this up, one of my favourite multi battles which I boasted about in the awesome moment thread somewhere. First time using my support Chansey, and it ended in the best teamwork experience I've been a part of. Though, it probably helped that the opposition wasn't exactly smart. :lol:

YK7G-WWWW-WWW7-3PYR
And just for fun, here's my favourite Metronome battle. I couldn't stop laughing when the Mews were just throwing shit at eachother, added to that when Metronome got disabled. Something always goes wrong.

Time to check out all these other videos.

OU replay: KiddGrim! vs. Alexeythegreat - Pokémon Showdown

I'll just leave this here.
Definitely not the greatest battle skill-wise, but still extremely fun (which, imo, automatically makes the match good, it's just that it's not for educational purposes)...
...ah, who am I kidding, I'm leaving this here to show off the chat. :D

WARNING: contains moderate use of profanities, 12+!

XV7W-WWWW-WWW7-RVMZ

I know a lot of people are using Eviolite Chansey nowadays, but for me I have always preferred using Blissey over Eviolite Chansey, especially since Blissey can still wall even after Knock off or Switcheroo. Warning: Long, long battle ahead.

OU replay: supersaiwynn vs. Haora - Pokémon Showdown

I've been on Pokebattle recently and discovered The Power of Vileplume. And I don't think enough people understand the Power that is Vileplume, so I moved the team, more or less, over to Showdown (couple of changes due to bans) so that I could save some videos~ It's a very short video, but it's because of Vileplume. I'll try to maybe get a better one. Makes me really wish Pokebattle let you save videos, because I'd just have a bunch to show off.

YBYW WWWW WWW8 CF6N

Please ignore the fact that almost everything I'm using is horribly outclassed.
Just wanted to show everyone what happens when you face a well-built stall team.(The match only took 40 minutes.)
This is the longest battle I've had on-cart. And someone remind me to breed up the newer version of this team.
And I will be so pissed at myself if that Quagsire was not Unaware.

Tested a team that I quick built for a friend of mine. The team takes advantage of the FWG and SDF cores extremely well. Ended in an 0-1 loss but I was extremely happy with how well the team performed. Link is here! I had one big misplay in the battle and its extremely obvious. A crit and my misplay had spelled the end of me. Still took the loss within 25% so I'm happy.

EDIT: Side note, I've seen more Regi's in my past few battles than I have the entire time I've played competitively (about 5 years). Guess people need to find a replacement for DeoD and DeoS.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom