• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Complete]

Shockpulse

Pokémon Collector
Reaction score
I am requesting one each of the following Pokémon:

252 - Treecko
255 - Torchic
258 - Mudkip
270 - Lotad
273 - Seedot
276 - Taillow
302 - Sableye
303 - Mawile
336 - Seviper
337 - Lunatone
338 - Solrock

As for payment, just ask and I shall see if I can manage it. If not, we can try to negotiate. Exceptions for payment include legendaries, shinies, and Balttle Tower-exclusive items.

Last edited:
Re: Want - Various Hoenn Pokémon

I'll list a bunch of what I need..

-Starly
-Krickeot
-Budew
-Cranidos
-Shieldon
-Combee
-Pashirisu
-Drifloon
-Glameow
-Stunky
-Chatot
-Hippopotas
-Skorupi
-Croagunk
-Carnivine
-Finneon

Any of those or their evolutions would be great.

Edit: I just realized, I don't have a Lunatone
2nd Edit: Wait, never mind, I do

Last edited:

I'll list a bunch of what I need..

-Starly
-Krickeot
-Budew
-Cranidos
-Drifloon
-Stunky
-Croagunk

I can give you these Pokémon without any trouble. In Cranidos' case, I could give you a Skull Fossil if you'd like to revive it yourself.

-Shieldon
-Pashirisu
-Glameow
-Chatot
-Hippopotas
-Carnivine

These I would need to breed first, and the others you listed I'm afraid I don't have.
I suppose just pick which ones you'd like, and I'll get on breeding them. Though, if you don't want to deal with eggs, it might take a day or two to get them all hatched.

I don't need all of those for the pokemon I'm going to give you. Assuming we do 1:1 trades, I only need 11. You can pick and choose what's easiest for you out of the ones I listed. From the ones you need, do you want the pre-evolution pokemon only? Or would you care if say I give you a Ludicolo instead of a Lotad? Either way it's not a problem. What would you prefer?

I don't need all of those for the pokemon I'm going to give you. Assuming we do 1:1 trades, I only need 11. You can pick and choose what's easiest for you out of the ones I listed. From the ones you need, do you want the pre-evolution pokemon only? Or would you care if say I give you a Ludicolo instead of a Lotad? Either way it's not a problem. What would you prefer?

Oh, alright. I guess the Pokémon I don't need to breed for, and Shieldon, Glameow, and Hippopotas (since I need to breed copies of those anyway).
As for evolutions, I don't mind if they're evolved.

When do you think you will be ready to trade? I'm just about good on this end. Though, you can take your time, I'm in no rush.

When do you think you will be ready to trade? I'm just about good on this end. Though, you can take your time, I'm in no rush.

Well, I miscounted by one, and it'll take some time with the ones I need to breed first, but I can trade for six of them as soon as now.
Perhaps, trade for some of them now and then the others tomorrow, when I have finished breeding and hatching them?

Well, I miscounted by one, and it'll take some time with the ones I need to breed first, but I can trade for six of them as soon as now.
Perhaps, trade for some of them now and then the others tomorrow, when I have finished breeding and hatching them?

Sounds good, I can go down in the room now if you want, but I work 2-11pm tomorrow Central Time (Gmt-6). So, I would have to trade before or after that.

Sounds good, I can go down in the room now if you want, but I work 2-11pm tomorrow Central Time (Gmt-6). So, I would have to trade before or after that.

That works for me. It would be after 23:00 CST tomorrow, then.

I can get tailow.....
Hippotas or Cranidos are what i need

I can get ya seedot and lotad for stunky and glameow

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom