• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username19

Barrel!
Reaction score
I need a Castform with the egg move Ominous Wind. I would pefer it to be female but I will take male too as long as it has the egg move.

I can offer
HA Horsea
HA Smoochum
HA Sandshrew
HA Clamperl
HA Fenniken
HA Froakie
HA Chespin
HA Igglybuff
5IV Elekid
5IV Smoochum
Eevee with egg move Wish
Most of the National Dex
Megastone*
Evolution Items
BM Items

*The Megastones will be clones of the originals

Last edited:
Re: LF Castform with Egg Moves

I can get you a male Castform with Ominous Wind, but it would be later on in the day after I get off from work if that's alright with you.

I have nice IV bred Castforms in Nest Ball, but none of them has Ominous Wind. My Castforms are still a good start I guess. ^^;

I have nice IV bred Castforms in Nest Ball, but none of them has Ominous Wind. My Castforms are still a good start I guess. ^^;
That is fine with me. What would you like in return?

I can get you a male Castform with Ominous Wind, but it would be later on in the day after I get off from work if that's alright with you.

That would be great. Ill be on most of the night so just let me know when you get on. What would you like in return?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll be able to trade around 5pm central. And if it's not too much trouble I'll gladly take a Manectricnite. Also was wondering if you could do a couple tradebacks for my Pokedex completion.

I'll be able to trade around 5pm central. And if it's not too much trouble I'll gladly take a Manectricnite. Also was wondering if you could do a couple tradebacks for my Pokedex completion.

Awesome I will be on at 5 with your stone! I will gladly help with the tradebacks. Just let me know how many you are gonna be doing so I dont cancel the trade to early.

I have one 4V Timid female Castform, so I guess something in a similar vain. Or the Battle Item "Balloon", if you're willing to give one out of course. ^^;

I have one 4V Timid female Castform, so I guess something in a similar vain. Or the Battle Item "Balloon", if you're willing to give one out of course. ^^;

The only 4IVs I have ready right now are Elekid, Smoochum, Igglypuff, and Clamperl. I have others that are 4IV I would just have to go breed them first.

The only 4IVs I have ready right now are Elekid, Smoochum, Igglypuff, and Clamperl. I have others that are 4IV I would just have to go breed them first.
Elekid should be a good trade, then.

Our trade will either have to be done right now, or we will have to wait until tommorrow, since I'll be busy this evening (my timezone is GMT +1, Paris time). Given it is almost 3 PM, it won't be easy to try and find a good time to trade.

Elekid should be a good trade, then.

Our trade will either have to be done right now, or we will have to wait until tommorrow, since I'll be busy this evening (my timezone is GMT +1, Paris time). Given it is almost 3 PM, it won't be easy to try and find a good time to trade.
Im adding you now. when you see me go ahead and send the TR.

Im adding you now. when you see me go ahead and send the TR.

Okay okay. I have one trade to do first though. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience D:

EDIT : Well, until this person isn't busy herself, I can trade right now.
EDIT 2 : Thanks ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom