• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Completing National Dex

D558

Reaction score
Trying to complete my natiional dex for the first time since first generation

Here's what I need:

Generation 1:
Exeggcute
Exeggutor
Mew

Generation 2
Porygon2
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi

Generation 3
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi

Generation 4
Palkia
Giratina
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

Generation 5
Victini
Tornadus
Meloetta

I have pretty much every other pokemon not mentioned to trade for them (they are in national dex order if you need to look through them).

I have all starters and would gladly give them out for regular pokemon I need. I can trade legendaries for legendaries, the ones not mentioned I may not have on hand because I kinda swapped them out for foreign dex ones.

I am in Eastern Timezone. I can trade most days after 8pm and on weekends. Post if your interested we can work out specific times in PMs if you would like

Last edited:
I'll trade you any breedable pokemon in it's most basic stage for a Vanillite. I'll trade you two if you'll nickname it 'Bestest' for me.

If you're interested, use my Black FC (in sig). I also live in the eastern timezone (UTC -5). I can do nights after 8 PM with ease and the afternoons.

ok got bellsprout and Kangaskan.

I will also be around all day tomorrow in case people can only trade during the day.

I have some pokemon there:

Gen I:
Ekans
Parasect
Tentacruel
Dodrio
Drowsee
Hypno
Electrode
Exeggutor
Tauros

Gen 2:
Aipom

Gen 3:
Lombre
Surskit
Masquerain
Chimecho

Gen 4:
Kricketot
Kricketune
Ambipom
Rhyperior
Weavile

Gen 5:
Thunderus
Landorus

Want to trade some?

Shubba just helped me get a good chunk of them. Thank you Shubba.

When I get pokemon I do update my original post so whatever is there I'm still looking for! :)

Love to help you out.

I have:

GEN1:
Paras
Parasect
Mankey
Primeape
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Geodude DW
golem
Gengar
voltorb
electrode
Tauros

GEN2:
SLowking
scizor
magcargo
stantler
miltank

GEN3:
Mightyena
Linoone
Lombre
Ludicolo
masquerain
duskull
chimeco

GEN4:
Kricketot
Kricketune
abomasnow
rhyperior
dusknoir

i would gladly trade them for some random eggs for my egglocke i have going on. i just ask for no two eggs the same pokemon :)

pm me if you wanna go ahead with the trade

Thanks to Rmm2510 and the others I now have almost all the normal pokemon.

Mostly legendaries left

@D558; I can clone again since I found my action replay. And if your fine with clones I can get you Exeggutor, Jirachi, Darkrai, and Meloetta.

And if you don't mind waiting I can get you a Exeggcute, and a Porygon 2.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom