• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Congratulations to our new Provisional Mod!

TM2-Megatron

Reaction score
I hope you'll all join me in welcoming BMGf's newest staff member and provisional moderator of the Other Pokémon Games section, Life Alert!

In his time here, he's proven himself to be both an active and helpful member; and his contributions to this section will be most welcome by the rest of the staff. I hope you'll all take it easy on him and this section for the next few days as he acclimates to his new responsibilities and powers (and of course the inevitable hazing :devil:).

Congrats, dude! :cheers:

As I've said earlier, congratulations!

Congrats, you deserved it!
Great sense of humor.....
(And no, I can spell congratulations)

Okay, just sign here, here, here, initial here, sign here, thumb print here, and just check this box to verify we get your first born child.

welcome to the team!

I believe we'll also need a DNA sample (which we reserve the right to fully sequence and patent) and to excise a tiny bit of brain tissue to keep on ice. For insurance purposes, you understand. ;-)

Oh, true. True. I had forgotten. Thank you Megatron.

Now, if you'll just follow me we'll have you undergo a quick, painless physical. Just so we've jumped through all the hoops. By the way, you are not entitled to medical coverage until two months after being appointed.

Have a good day sir.

FINALLY

I've been waiting for this. Life Alert was too Moddy not to be accepted.

right next to those cables, you know, the ones you used to jump your car.

Congratulations for becoming a mod! (Do they hand out mod privileges that easily now?!)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom