• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Shipping General Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
May's already developing faster than your average 10 year old, (or 11 year old, at the end of AG), so since she's apparently already gone/going through puberty, who is to say her sex drive won't kick in earlier than most girls as well?

I'm sure Drew will ease her into it though, they're obviously not going to go beyond simple kissing for a long, long time. Although, Drew may be tempted when he gets to see May like this:

343f4304.jpg

Ehem.

Geeze when Ash and the gang see her again, she's going to be like 6 months pragnat >_<

Sweet pic, I love Teppo's art. *sees May cut herself* :/

cay someone remind me which episode is the one where may drew and others are sitting out by the sunset?
not the one where brianna is there in spontaneous combuskin, but the one where her and drew are by that wooden railing?

^ The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing (Drew and Harley's final episode.) The Japanese episode is called 'Rivals Forever'.

And weee, a CS thread here. xDD;

Thanks Mandi!
geesh i should of known that... lol
its been awhile since I've seen that episode

Hey do you guys know Teppo's site, GETHAPPY? If you guys do, can you please tell me if you are able to go to gallery, or if theres even a gallery there? Thanks.

Sadly, Teppo took down her gallery. But good thing I have like most of her old fanart in my PB already. xDD

She had such cute little fanarts of them. <3 Like these ones....

255.png

260aaaaaa.jpg

ahhh how cute...
if only they were really that gentle-natured with each other lol.
but the hostility adds more to the attration haha. The rivalry makes
it cuter in its own unique way.

Nooooo!!! ;-; I love her gallery!....great pics though. I love MayxDrew! :D

She doesn't even have a gallery anymore. She still has her diary, and a few pages of a couple little drawings. But the only May/Drew one on there still is this one.

rakusyuharu.gif

Sad. She was one of my favorite artists too. D:

She doesn't even have a gallery anymore. She still has her diary, and a few pages of a couple little drawings. But the only May/Drew one on there still is this one.

Sad. She was one of my favorite artists too. D:

Maybe the loss of May and Drew in the anime has pushed her to depression. Even though her site had some Pokeshipping, you can tell her primary interest was definitely May/Drew. With them gone, her site is pretty much a bust.

Oooooooooh, mmmmmmmmmmm!! I love May and Drew pics >;P

Solidad says that Drew likes May :) that was pretty good

Oh, I have too many.

Probably all of the Hoenn GF, and the ending of the Wakana episode (Japanese one), where Drew says, "Two more ribbons" and May blushes, and keeps staring after him, still blushing as he walks away. <33

And Rivals Forever was awesome too. The way you can see them getting closer in that episode is great. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom