• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Shipping General Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In rivals forever, after their battle when she's practically waiting for his approval. when he smiles and nods at her, she beams and hugs combusken in happiness.

In rivals forever, after their battle when she's practically waiting for his approval. when he smiles and nods at her, she beams and hugs combusken in happiness.

Yeah thats my fave, that was one of the "cutest" scenes I'd say.

I can't really choose either, they are all cute....
right here when she beats him though, is funny
she surprises him with her next move and he is
just like "huhhhhhhh!"

drewmay1.jpg

lol Drew's expresion is so funny ^^ *stares at him* He's hott! XD

shake.jpg

Wee, their finally touching each other intentionally. xD Those two like never get closer than 5 inches near each other, besides in the Wynaut episode.

they did on a mental level that's for sure!!
when they were thinking about each other... as a sso called "rival" lol
and arguing haha

Cool I guess~ but!!! The sunset at lightness of seeing was Perfect Shippy picture that comes right out of a Fanfic!~ The part where harley pops out forcing May's reaction was awsome~

That was a great epi *sighs* I sure do miss Drew and Mayness

Yeah, I'll miss them too =[ I have a feeling that May will come back, because it wasn't a proper goodbye at the end of the episode when the gang left each other. Drew didn't have a really good farwell either, so maybe he'll somehow pop up in Sinnoh ^^

Mah fave moment was the sunset moment... Then Harley ruined it >=[

Stupid Harley.

If Drew and May don't come back, I shall slay zee producers in their slumber >=]

^^

Come to think of it, Drew and Harley's "farewells" weren't really that epic either. The writers didn't seem to make a big deal out of any of the coordinators leaving. Oddly enough, Max got the biggest emotional ending out of the entire AG cast departing.

I think there's a slight (if small) chance we'll see them in Johto assuming we get G/S remakes someday, but even then it isn't likely since they'll probably advertise it in the show some other way. The writers apparently don't want us to remember the AG cast like they did Misty.

1754b27a.jpg

Well I know we'll eventually see May again (Yay!). But I'm not so sure about Drew...or Harley. ;-; I think maybe the most we'll get is May mentioning Drew or something. But man, I would love for some specials of them.

top29.jpg

That would be so cute if they pop back after Shinou or have one of those "special" or "pokemon chronicle" episodes about drew/may!

Definatly if the Elite 4 is up for challenge in hoen or the battle tower has some event and may drew harley solidad nozomi the other dude who has a crush on hikari hikari all decide to come and may travels with while hikari keeps traveling with Ash would make a huge HUGE Contest ROYAL!!

I'm talking fantasies ain't I oh well I guess that Can go into a fanfic.....MINE!!1

Awwwwww, cute pics. And that would be great if that happend Chiru, May/Drewniss!! ^-^

Omg!!! ~

.....!.......!!!!! OMG what if Drew's parents owns the Battle tower OMG OMG (BOOM! ignore the headless Chiru gone heywire...) The that would be so surprising to MAY and and what if he host the Contest in the Battle tower.....my imaginations going on again isn't it.... Ignore me~

I want to see May and drew kiss X< they need some romance ;P

.....I go all crazy when I talk about contestshipping...I go all angery managfy need ment when talking bout Dawn....Shipping changes your personality....

YAY CONTESTSHIPPING!!!!11OMG!!!11!~the crazy

o_O Uh yeah. Contestshipping makes me happy. Haruka makes me happy. <3

And now for some art. I know its like mad hot out now. But I came across this in my PB, and I squeeled. So yes. I'm posting wintery cold art while its like 80 degrees out. xD

e1.jpg

Wow....its just me but Drew looks alittle like Shinji. This is a really cute fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom