• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups CORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krya had decidedly jumped into the chasm, diving headfirst into the dark depths. She wanted to tackle whatever it was head on. Irving would be the one to find out what it was. Hopefully, nothing would happen as they tried.

-----------------------------

Julio had certainly stumbled upon something interesting. It was the Frame genetics studies laboratory. How he was able to activate it... was surprising. Especially surprising to the woman who'd come to the door.

"What the...?!" Kori's voice rang through the room. The alarm had blared in her computer room, with her making to run to it. "How did this place get up-and-running?" she stated. Her eyes then cut to the man in the room. "You... Julio."

@smaug85;

---------------------------

The armored woman had begun to walk out into the chasm, standing at the very bottom. Beside her was a large machine. "Amazing..." she breathed out. "They've single-handedly made a fool of most of my men."

Threat level, updated. New threat level: Average.

Isabel swatted a dozen soldiers out of the air. "I don't require your help, but since you've been assigned to assist, go ahead."

"Ok, well if you swat the soldiers down here to the ground, then I can attack them" Wes replied, then added, "And try not to step on me"

Last edited:
Julio groaned, he had underestimated the speed of the people in this place, "So, am I fired?" asked Julio.

Kori stared around the entirety of the room, before turning to look at Julio. Normally, she would most definitely have had Krya fire someone for this... but...

"No," she stated. "No, you're not..." Amazing... he was able to awaken this room, long since turned off by her. She'd set up a method of button combinations so that no one would ever be able to turn it back on. Yet, here, this random guy just opened it all back up.

"How did you figure out the combination for the overhaul activation?" the girl knew he didn't have his Frame to use. No one could get it on a lucky guess...

Jaden nodded in agreement and hefted his sword,"Let's stay together than, something tells me the hardest part is yet to come."

Meanwhile, one of the enemy soldiers was browsing camera footage when he saw something that made
him freeze like a block of ice,"Oh god...oh god..oh god..no..no..we're dead...we're all dead!" On the screen
was a video of Jaden in his Black Knight form wielding Hellebore and using her powers.,"Boss..Boss!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Irving dived down into the chasm as a falcon. He didn't know what he was going to find down there, but whatever it was the owners were trying their best to keep it hidden. As Irving neared the bottom of the chasm he tilted his wings at a precise angle to catch the rising air. Gradually his descent slowed down and he lightly landed on the ground. He wasted no time in shifting again; this time he shifted into a mouse and dashed into a corner to avoid the eyes of anyone that might look in his direction.

Irving strained his eyes to see what exactly they might be hiding down here.

The woman glanced around, opening her holographic screen. "What is it?" her soldier seemed to find something alarming.

------------------------------

Krya had landed quickly on the ground, smashing a crater into the ground. She stood easily, looking around the bottom of the chasm. She'd seen a falcon descend to the bottom; Irving making to land on the bottom. From her position sensor, she could tell he was hiding. He must've turned into something small.

The woman walked forward, deciding to face whatever it was head on. She'd made enough noise to attract enough attention, so now was the time to fight.

"B-B-Boss..you aren't gonna believe this but...I think our chances of leaving alive just went to zilch.." The
soldier sent her all the footage of the Black Knight and Black Hellebore.

No one could see, but from under her helmet; the woman raised an eyebrow. "Interesting..." she looked up the cliff, seeing soldiers flying down from the ledges. "And he and his teammates are up there?"

"Uh..I don't know.." stuttered the soldier,"With all due respect, I think we should get out of here
while we still have the chance. We've already lost enough of our men!"

The woman looked into the air, seeing each of the members descending into the valley of the chasm. "Soldier, round up the remaining troops and move to Docking Ship 44E. I'll meet you there, eventually."

----------------------------------

Krya had moved forward, slamming a fist into every soldier that had made their way toward her. She sent a quick punch to one, before spinning to smash a scissor-kick into another; sending that one careening into another at the speed of a downhill boulder. It was enough to rupture their organs, rendering them immobile.

She'd finally made it to the destination. A large machine. "Bingo..."

"Guys, I've made it to what we were looking for. Get to my position ASAP... kill any enemy unit in your way."

"That won't be necessary," a voice came.

Krya's head turned as the woman began to surface from behind the machine, walking to the front. "For you see, we're already planning to make our escape."

Jaden looked down into the chasm,narrowing his eyes behind the visor,"Guys, I think we're getting close to the bottom.."

"Something doesn't feel right though." remarked Black Hellebore suspicously.

Hellebore spoke up,"It's just...we're nearing the heart of the chasm..but I'm getting a really uneasy
feeling..like we're walking into something big."

Irving didn't expect Krya to come down in the way that she did, but he decided he would try to spin the situation to their advantage. Quickly he scurried across the area in the form of a mouse letting Kyra attract the enemy's attention. He moved as quickly as he could to the opposite side of the room. A women he didn't recognize appeared from behind the machine. Irving realized that now he'll need to make his move.

Irving shifted into a human and leaped out of his hiding place, putting the unidentified woman between him and Kyra.
"You'll need to get past me first, m'am." He said defiantly as he shifted once again. He took the form of a Lion and held his ground. He was waiting for her next move. A rumbling could be hard as he snarled.

While fighting the guards outside, Wes could hear the conversation happening in the chasm through his communicator. After slicing through a guard, he put a finger to his ear, "Commander, what's going on?" he asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom