• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Yeah guys. I'm tired of everyone trying extra hard to call it fake.
Just wait 1 week and you will know. Then no one will care about this flamefest anymore, since we will know the truth then.

I think everyone's just become too skeptical so now everything they find they criticize to the smallest point to try to prove or disprove it's authenticity.

It's so bad, it got to me today :(

I just want the game to be out so no one can keep these fights alive anymore Dx

So, we're all friends again, right?

Good. Anyway, I kinda thought these were real. But I'll shut up.

Yeah, until another person decides to call them fake. Then the flamewar starts again...

Yeah, until another person decides to call them fake. Then the flamewar starts again...

THEY'RE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

Only kidding XD

Getting serious, I wonder whether the two Gym Leaders you don't battle will have another role or will just be ignored for the whole game.

THEY'RE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

Only kidding XD

Getting serious, I wonder whether the two Gym Leaders you don't battle will have another role or will just be ignored for the whole game.

They could be used for rematches maybe?

Second time? etc...

Dunno, just all I can think of atm

Let's keep things on topic.
ANOTHER FIRE/FIGHTING STARTER? CURSE YOU, GAMEFREAK!!!!!!!1!!!!!
Seriously, I think they're intentionally trolling us.
Other than that travesty, everything is great. I especially like the deer with branches for antlers (can't remember it's name.)

Mushroom chest monster? Der Ph---?
Desukaan looks moar awsome!
Denchura looks moar awsome!
More awsome all around!

Afro Bull is pure genius. The others are pretty good too.
But I think we have the worst starter family ever. I'd like to say that their page is fake, but when I see the page with Aloe and Chaobuu, there is very little place left to doubt...

I'm sorry if this has been asked yet on another thread or something but does anyone know if you will be able to access ALL of Black and White's feature's with a DS original/lite or will I have to upgrade to DSi or higher? =3 Also if they are fake scans at least that means there will be more surprises when you actually play it! =3

So, I'm a bit confused, what do you have to do to transfer Pokemon over from the Gen IV games exactly?

use DS Download to use the transfer machine and bring your pokemon over.

Koon uses a monkey and the cotton Pokémon is exclusive to black...Jynx all over again?

Koon uses a monkey and the cotton Pokémon is exclusive to black...Jynx all over again?

I fail to see what you're getting at with the monkey bit, but seriously, there is most likely no racist meaning behind designs or placement.

Koon uses a monkey..
From what I've read, 'コーン' is how the word 'Corn' would be written in out in japanese. With the other two waiters being named Pod and Dent (which are both types of corn), this'd make sense.
So in short, his name isn't an ehtnic slur.

I fail to see what you're getting at with the monkey bit, but seriously, there is most likely no racist meaning behind designs or placement.
I dunno about elsewhere, but in the UK, "Monkey" is also racist slang, often chanted at black sports players.

Obviously none was intended, but you'd think they'd have learned after Jynx.

...doesn't involve Wi-Fi or the internet does it?

I don't have Wi-Fi. Dial-up connection... ):

Normal DS Wireless.

From what I've read, 'コーン' is how the word 'Corn' would be written in out in japanese. With the other two waiters being named Pod and Dent (which are both types of corn), this'd make sense.
So in short, his name isn't an ehtnic slur.
Thank Arceus xD Dodgy initial translation then.

Back
Top Bottom