• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

Wow, that was fast.

Good thing my sis saved up her shiny eevee.

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

Why did Skyla and Eevee get down?

No type revealed. Interesting....

Fw358hU.jpg

And people were right, its ribbon was there all along!

Color scheme reminds me of Skyla, though.

Looks like a Victini with Milotic colors at first.

And that bow in the movie short logo was a hint!!!!!!!

So cute! I can't wait to learn more on it.

It looks like a Normal or Dragon type to me...

I CANT HANDLE THE CUTE.

looks normal or flying or bug. i'm praying for bug now :p and it does look feminine, but that's never really been an issue [think gardevoir and that other whatchyamacallit]

Ziggy Stardust said:
Type unknown, ability unknown, height 1 m, weight 23.5 kg. At the same time, the largest and lightiest Eevelution.

Thank you! (︶▽︶)

It looks ok. mite b cool

Still guessing Dragon type. If not that, Normal type.

Omai that eevee looks so friggin dapper. Do want.

Its so cute! : 3

No type revealed. Interesting....

Fw358hU.jpg

And people were right, its ribbon was there all along!

Color scheme reminds me of Skyla, though.
Aw man!

I'm starting to suspect a new type is going to be released. I don't like this at all, but...

I still hope it's Dragon, despite the cuteness. (actually, there are "cute" dragons, Dratini line)

I'm starting to suspect a new type is going to be released. I don't like this at all, but...

Please don't let it be the light type. :=/

Also, I had something to say about the pkn name buut I'll end up being wrong.

I kind of think it's Bug. Butterfly stuff, "nymph", and buggy-eyes.

Cuter looking than I'd like a Bug Eeveelution, but then again that's probably why.

It looks like there's an in-game pic of Ninfia in the corner of the scan.

I wonder what else is in this issue? Is this one just movie stuff?

Oh good lord, I hope it's not light-type or something...

It's goddamn adorable, though. omg. I'm thinking it's probably normal-type, but then again... with those colors, I honestly have no idea.

Did they hide types from us this much in the past?

@Fennekindle; I'm pretty sure that it won't be a light type :).

Well, looks like either Normal or Dragon IMO. The ??? type COULD mean a new type I guess, but I really doubt it.

Also, then it's gonna be "solo", without any other Eeveelutions? Well, really, if that's I seriously doubt it's something OTHER than a Normal, Dragon or a new type.

And I can't believe the bow turned out to be a clue after all... XD

Mienshao has similar ribbons but those are it's arms.

Where's the rest of the pages???

Maybe the fact that types are being hidden so much means new type(s)?

Back
Top Bottom