• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I don't think we'll be learning much about Sun/Moon in this month's CoroCoro. It usually takes until around May/June before we start hearing concrete details on new games, and the games' release is still a ways off.

Not to mention if they aren't willing to show anything on the 20th anniversary, I don't think they are suddenly going to show stuff only two weeks later.

Magazines takes time to make and by the time Pokemon Sun and Moon had been announced a few days ago, Corocoro might be about 2 weeks ago to be done. What are they going to talk about if they want to talk about Pokemon Sun and Moon in a few weeks? By the time April comes around, there will be more to talk about.

But, usually super special info get special treatment and 2 weeks is enough time to add 3 or 4 or 5 pages of super special info like this...

My guess is we'll see some stuff of substance, or a promise of more in the May edition. We may even get silhouettes of the starters again and be left to stew over what they are.

My guess is we'll see some stuff of substance, or a promise of more in the May edition. We may even get silhouettes of the starters again and be left to stew over what they are.
tumblr_o360maBtZ01swrri8o2_250.png

dark times

-_-

GF really likes toying with us nowadays then, don't they?
Gen V starters were shown as silhouettes a full month before we got a good look at them, and premiered after we got the BW announcement featuring Reshiram and Zekrom

And that's not even getting into the debacle that was the reveal of their evolutions...
That was, frankly, a very unique scenario. Likely we won't have to deal with the bushit of the 5th gen prerelease again.

The longer they leave the starters the better anyway. The 9 month wait to see Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie's final evolution was agonising. If they don't show them while May-June time then they've already cut down that wait significantly.

Though I wouldn't mind them going back to silhouette teases for a day or two before they are revealed. Silhouettes were so hype.

I feel like I'm totally going to regret saying this if it happens, but I kind of really want them to show silhouettes again instead of just an instant reveal. Makes speculation fun/interesting/funny, and the horrendous/awesome fanarts are a plus.

Back
Top Bottom