• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Lillie is said to play an important role in the main story. However, I don't think it would have anything to do with Zygarde since Zygarde is likely to be post game. She might appear in post game for Zygarde but doubt it as she has a more important role in the story.

Whether or not corocoro would reveal what her role is during one of the months is unknown at the moment.

Honestly, I feel like Lillie will have a big tie to Magearna, but I could be wrong. She could also probably help out with the synchro move mechanic too. I'm still not sure how she will play a role, since it says she hates battling.

I bet someone has already brought this up but I wonder if Lillie's backstory is gonna be similar to Mitsumi from the Diamond and Pearl adventure manga. Mitsumi was trained to be the ultimate grunt for Cyrus since she was a little girl but when she was sent to go after Rowan he taught her to care for pokemon and she ended up becoming his assistant. She is still connected to galactic however and later is blackmailed into working for them cause her eevee is in danger. I doubt Lillie is secretly a cold manipulator who was trained to be a battle machine since she was a kid but I think it is possible that she is connected to the evil team this time around. Maybe she is the child of the leader, was forced to join at one point, joined and regretted it, or is connected to some plot cause of her family line or something making her someone the team is after and a plot point. I think her working with the Prof for personal reasons is connected to the team or main plot in some form. Maybe the pokemon hiding in her bag is connected to the evil scheme.

I don't think that Lillie is part of the evil team at all. She doesn't seem like the evil type at all.

But at least news will be arriving shortly. :)

It will be interesting to see if anything new comes from CoroCoro or if it'll just be a recap of the August 1st news. Perhaps we will get a tidbit of the. August 12th news, I mean, both are scheduled to be released on the same day but we know better and CoroCoro will leak as early as the 8th.

August is intense.

Lillie is said to play an important role in the main story. However, I don't think it would have anything to do with Zygarde since Zygarde is likely to be post game. She might appear in post game for Zygarde but doubt it as she has a more important role in the story.

Whether or not corocoro would reveal what her role is during one of the months is unknown at the moment.

When I first read that, it really struck me. Battles are a core component of the franchise. It's part of the Pokemon World. Through Lillie, and her aversion to battles, they've introduced the potential for conflict. I'm very curious to learn what her role in the story is. She could be a villain of some sort. Who knows?

It will be interesting to see if anything new comes from CoroCoro or if it'll just be a recap of the August 1st news. Perhaps we will get a tidbit of the. August 12th news, I mean, both are scheduled to be released on the same day but we know better and CoroCoro will leak as early as the 8th.

August is intense.

It is! July was just as intense with the release of Pokemon Go. At least for me. August is just a continuation of the hype.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think CoroCoro will have something new, but the trailer that's due on the 12th may expand upon it as well as other reveals.

Maybe CoroCoro will reveal some new Alola forms while the trailer has something bigger?

Isn't this the first time that we've had a trailer so close to CoroCoro? It's hard to know if they'll cover the same things though.

I mean if CoroCoro is supposed to be coming out on the 12th and a trailer launches with the same information, they'll be stepping on each others toes. Especially since it seems like CoroCoro has had exclusive reveals for the past few months.

My personal guess for Coro Coro this month is a straight recap of August 1 and 12 trailers.

I think that CorCoro will release one or two new Pokemon like they did with Bewear and Mimikyu.

Not even six days really, since Corocoro usually leaks 3-4 days in advance. And with it releasing the 12th this month that means around Monday it should arrive. :D

We are getting news on the 12th too, of course.

I kinda want to see more Alolan forms just to get an idea of where more are going with the concept.

Not even six days really, since Corocoro usually leaks 3-4 days in advance. And with it releasing the 12th this month that means around Monday it should arrive. :D

We are getting news on the 12th too, of course.

I kinda want to see more Alolan forms just to get an idea of where more are going with the concept.

That's even better!

That's 6 days too many! :p

I know, right?

Back
Top Bottom