• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Knowing gamefreak theres an alolan pikachu that you get as a mystery gift like how you got pokeball vivillion except, different type and stats

Guess that is it for corocoro. There is the trailer on the 12th but probably a recap. Might not get anymore news this month. At least we got a mixture of new pokemon and alola forms.

If it's real, that fish looks like this:
latest

Darius?

Gattaifish looks rad, I look forward to seeing how it works ingame.

You got it! That's the series' signature boss, Great Thing (specifically, this one is its Dariusburst appearance). Specifically, I got the resemblance from its blue and white colouring. Darius was always a fan of the Flying Seafood Special for their bosses...

Also, its name is Gattaifish? Wow, looks like my Super Sentai knowledge finally came into play in understanding what that name means.

So what ever happened to the Southern Islands guide?
Gamefreak swept it under the rug after they realized no one cared after alolan pokemon :) no but I have no clue in all honesty
Edit:Greninja'd, also wrong

I just noticed the picture of sandcastle consuming Pikachu. *thumbs up* I now love this pokemon. EAT THAT RAT.

If the news on the 12th includes what we learned from Corocoro I hope we get to see the 3D version of DarkMeowth. Maybe it'll look better to the people who don't like it when it's moving around. I kinda like how deceptively not 'dark' it looks. The only hint to it for me is really the expression and pose. Otherwise you could have told me it were steel type and I'd believe you. Maybe ice would pass for me too.

IDK what that thing is, but it looks kinda cute! I want to point out also in the corocoro scan just shown, it SEEMS there's another page of stuff.

According to what Joe said on Twitter, this is it from CoroCoro. So now we just have to wait for whatever will come on Friday.

Or Maybe even give Raichu a Different Form, or even a mega-volution For Cryin' Out loud!!!!!!!!!!
Electric/Fighting Pikachu/Raichu to counter Dark Meowth/Persian.

That sea bunny is hella cute, but could be dangerous as hell, so its basically perfect. I wonder if its poison/fighting cause the sea cucumber guts are actually toxic irl.

But guys, Pikachu does not have an Alolan form. When it was shown doing a Z-Move, it was a regular Pikachu.

I wouldn't really use that as an argument for Pikachu (and Pichu) not having one. We know regular Pichu can be found in the wild due to E3 and the fact it was shown in the Pokedex, as for Pikachu, there's a screenshot of the Rotom Pokedex that just shows that regular Pikachu can be found in the wild.

Alolan Raichu is still possible, but I wouldn't count on it.

Back
Top Bottom