• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

SEA CUCUMBER <3 YOU ARE CUTE AND YOU SPIT OUT YOUR INSIDES TO USE AS A FIST <3 HOW ADORABLE

Ahem. I mean, yeah, that's pretty cool, yeah. And it's going on the team! :D

Wow, so many "cute" designs that could actually kill you or are very creepy designs this gen.

Aaahhh, there are so many Pokemon I want in my team!

So it's just new Pokemon? Some Southern Alola Guide this has been so far.

Serebii said they just refer to islands as "southern" when it's tropical. And the other pages in the guide were just everything we had last week - Z-Moves, Trials, etc.

That sea cucumber Pokemon reminds me a lot of Botamon (the baby/fresh form of Agumon), but I must say it is cute. And it spits its insides out to defend itself? Cute, but gross at the same time. Boy, lots of harmless-looking Pokemon with "darker" backgrounds this time around. Alola is shaping up great! Now if they could stop the Gen 1 glorification I'd be really happy...

Sea cucumber Pokemon is weirdly cute. Interested to see what its typing will be.

Usually I don't mind goofy concepts like ice-cream or whatever, but I just can't dig the sandcastle. I'm assuming its in game model looks a lot better though.

Also the sea cucumber, oh its design is okay I gue- you what mate.

I'm saying fire/water for the sea cucumber. The symbol on its head reminds me of the kanji for fire and its a sea cucumber, so there's your water type.

I'm saying fire/water for the sea cucumber. The symbol on its head reminds me of the kanji for fire and its a sea cucumber, so there's your water type.

It's the same character as Fire Blast's animation but that just seems to come from "big" or "great" according to Bulbapedia

Its animation is based on the Daimonji of the Japanese festival Gozan no Okuribi, where a large bonfire is lit in the shape of the character 大 (meaning "big" or "great").

Could still be a Fire type of course, but I don't know if that character alone is enough to go on.

QPqpg4f.jpg
So does this page say anything new? Like what's it saying about capturing Pichu and the moves?

The moves seem to be Sand-Attack, Bite, Howl and Rock Throw. I'm guessing it's Rockruff? I'm of no use with the rest of it though.

Looks like it might just be going over catching, evolving, battling though.

I love the pastiche look of CoroCoro. Completely unrelated to the games of course, but I feel it has to be said. There is something fun about this prerelease cycle compared to the others, across the board from the site updates to the way everything is presented they are having fun with the games, and its getting me pumped more then ever. I wasn't all there for XY and only when ORAS and the Anime presented the idea or illusion that there is something bigger in the background did I start getting into gen 6, and even if not fully delivering I am completely on board for SM and then some, cause that feeling has grown stronger. Seriously getting some fatigue from waiting, November can't come soon enough.

Am I the only one who finds the sea cucumber cute, cool, and just a tad gross?

Back
Top Bottom