• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

And they should at least give some hints about the Ultra Beasts. Please, I want to know so baaaaddd.
I second that idea, we literally know nothing about them at all other that they are dangerous for people and Pokemon

Sarcastic prediction: we would get only a silhouette of Rockruff's evolution and that's it.
Serious prediction: Rockruff's evolution, Cutiefly's evolution, new alola form and new ultra beast.

Still no Coro Coro huh. Well, as long as I'm here I might as well ask a burning question: why does Coro Coro leak? Is there a guy who works at the company that always puts it on the internet. Does it get sent to subscribers early and one of them puts it up. This has always confused me.

I was hoping it would have leaked by the 11th. Its the 12th now and still no leaks, though they usually come out by 2 am in my timezone. Hopefully they will cause if not, this is probably going to be a very late leak, as in the 13th-14th. It always seems like when you know you're getting worthwhile news that the leaks happen later than usual.

I was hoping it would have leaked by the 11th. Its the 12th now and still no leaks, though they usually come out by 2 am in my timezone. Hopefully they will cause if not, this is probably going to be a very late leak, as in the 13th-14th. It always seems like when you know you're getting worthwhile news that the leaks happen later than usual.

Funny, people were saying the opposite last month, that the longer the magazine took to leak, the less important the news inside is. Having said that, I don't think the importance of the info has any effect, though if the rumour on Pokejungle is to be believed, we'll get leaks at 7pm JST (just under 5.5 hours away).

What if CoroCoro is being more alert and is actively cracking down on leakers so it doesn't get leaked? I doubt it, but I'm worried that will be the case.

Funny, people were saying the opposite last month, that the longer the magazine took to leak, the less important the news inside is. Having said that, I don't think the importance of the info has any effect, though if the rumour on Pokejungle is to be believed, we'll get leaks at 7pm JST (just under 5.5 hours away).

That's about what I was expecting. I wasn't really anticipating them to come yesterday or today, and they usually seem to come out while I'm sleeping (which will probably be in a couple of hours, yaaaaaaaawn~).

CsId3nOUMAEEu-N.jpg

With the caption of #corocoro por fin!! Pero ahora me ire a dormir que tengan una buena noche
which google translates to #corocoro finally !! But I'll go to sleep now have a good night
(I just saw this on twitter no idea if this is just the normal logo or if it is actually starting to leak)

CsId3nOUMAEEu-N.jpg

With the caption of #corocoro por fin!! Pero ahora me ire a dormir que tengan una buena noche
which google translates to #corocoro finally !! But I'll go to sleep now have a good night
(I just saw this on twitter no idea if this is just the normal logo or if it is actually starting to leak)

Some people just want to watch the world burn xD

Looks like that image was taken directly from here (a higher res version of it that is), which is from march. Unless it shows this exact image every month.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    283.9 KB · Views: 49
Also how would a non-Japanese person get their hands on CoroCoro? Or can you actually get a subscription on it in other countries too?

Or they could be living in Japan I guess, but it's close to 4pm there, not really a time to be going to sleep :p

Why am I still up? It's 2am where I live I have to work tomorrow. Gee I may be way to into this pre-release hype. Well only going to stay up for 30 more min. If I don't see anything by then it can wait until tomorrow.

Still no Coro Coro huh. Well, as long as I'm here I might as well ask a burning question: why does Coro Coro leak? Is there a guy who works at the company that always puts it on the internet. Does it get sent to subscribers early and one of them puts it up. This has always confused me.
I have the same question...Is always the same guy or in what page he post the leaks at first?

Its 3 AM on the 12th here and still no leaks from Corocoro. I can't remember the last time Corocoro was this late, which might have been during the news drought period when they kept saying "Next month, we'll have an exclusive scoop for Pokemon Sun and Moon", only for it to be literally nothing.

I have the same question...Is always the same guy or in what page he post the leaks at first?

From what I know it's never the same guy. It's either someone who works for CoroCoro, someone who works at a shop that sells it or someone with a subscription who got the magazine earlier. Depends on who sees it first and/or has the guts to leak it.

Back
Top Bottom