• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the day lasts forever
I wish I didn't have to wait for anything

Granted but then you get everything at once.

I wish for a grilled cheese sandwich.

Granted, but this comes at the cost of losing EVERYTHING ELSE. Even your mind.

I wish for a piece of cake.

Granted, but as you eat it a bunch of people come into your house and scream that it's a lie
I wish I had a cooler name

Granted, but it becomes so awesome that it causes anyone reading it to go blind. Even you, after having it changed!

I wish for a large castle.

Granted. Now you are forced in wild battles everywhere, and you are unable to use repels.

I wish the Kami trio aren't so ugly and frustrating.

Granted. You are simply lethargic.

I wish I had the Star Saber!
tumblr_mcwn7wBbsj1qcrr5qo1_r1_500.gif

Granted. However, you also get a lawsuit from Lucas Arts for the lightsaber-like weapon.

I wish I can go to my school quickly. Takes an hour with public transit.

Granted, but there are no real Pokemon to catch.

I wish I could create tasty food out of thin air.

Granted. When you summon food, it will taxed.

I wish that The Legend of Zelda games were real with me as Link

Granted, but to view that kind of anime you'll need a Nintendo premiumship member account.

I wish I don't get destroyed easily by Crystal Man's weapon.

Granted. Now you are destroyed by the other 7 robot masters.

I wish I could visit Japan.

Back
Top Bottom