• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted your hair is all of the colors mixed together

I wish that today was a good luck day and not bad luck

Granted they are for .00000001 cents each

I wish I could go to space

Granted, others know of it and cruelly take advantage of that... (Don't remind me, what happened with me when I moved to a new school or things like that)

I wish Wii Remote didn't use up batteries so fast. 0_o

Granted, but you're not as lucky as he is and fail your first and last mission horribly.

I wish I could be more like Rainbow Dash in human form.

Granted! But I had to remove the bad nature in you first, and because there was so much of it, it became another you with an extremely BAD nature!

I wish gas was cheaper.

Granted! I've replaced it with a more stupid song!

I wish I could get paid to do nothing.

Granted, but because of you, Team Galactic succeeds in their evil plans! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wish I could eat only chocolate and still be perfectly healthy

Granted... I cannot corrupt that because I wish for that badly!! But anyways, you get cavities.

I wish I could have sweets all day and not get fat

Granted! You get chubby instead....

I wish I had the ultimate Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom