• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's overly salty.
Granted, but it's Farmer Homer's Sweet Sweet Sugar.

I wish for a new pair of shoes.

It always has a minute battery after a day's charge.
Funny thing is, I just started using a new phone because the old one was starting to have exactly that kind of problem.

The shoes are sentient, the area where you insert your foot into them is their mouths; and they really indulge in licking your feet as they're inside their mouths; making guttural noises even when you're walking around.

I wish to have a proper goal in life.

Done, but you get a severe stomach virus everytime you bite into it
Hmmm... That's just a little worse than that time I accidentally ate a maggot infested chicken sandwich. I only took a couple of bites before realizing it. Didn't eat the rest.

It's a football goal in pristine condition.

I wish for a penny.

Done, but your goal is simple. Steal every bag of goldfish x-tra cheddar in Mongolia
Done, but the penny is worth nothing now due to it being created out of mid air, inflating the economy

I wish for mayonaise

Granted. It goes really well. You thought for sure you’d blow it, but the moment your eyes met all uncertainty melted away. Your heart pounds for days thinking of everything you two said that night, everything you didn’t say, everything you could be. What is this feeling? Is this love? You drift asleep grinning so wide your cheeks hurt, already nostalgic for a romance you had yet to even truly begin.

and then they get hit by a bus lol

I wish I was like two inches taller

Your wish is granted. But your powers are the ability to fly and shrink. HOWEVER, when you fly, you can't go down. You can't control your momentum so you can't move left and right. You just go up. ALSO, after you shrink, you cannot regrow back to your original size.

I wish for a #2 pencil

Back
Top Bottom