• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. School starts in summer. Wait. WHAT AM I DOING!?

I wish I had a non-cranky grandpa.

Granted,you don't have any grandfather anymore.
I wish Hoenn was actually a tropical region instead of just a region like the others,but claimed to be warmer.

Granted. Hippies keep people from capturing Pokemon and overthrow the Pokemon League.

I wish Pokemon Black and White come out in America tomarrow.

Granted. Of course, translations haven't been made, so we still have a beta-form of the game in Japanese.

I wish I had the mental image of the Pokemon World that the creators are trying to make. Every fan-made one I see always has something incorrect about it...

Granted. It's based off the TCG.

I wish all the new Pokemon were revealed now.

Granted. There turns out to be 74,000 of them. Now do you think you can catch 'em all?

I wish the American dubbed version of each episode of the Pokémon anime aired the day after the original Japanese version airs.

granted, they go back to being dubbed by 4kids with extreme culture censorshiping ... everything becomes jelly donuts and sub sandwiches and pokemon no longer battle but play in flowery meadows

i wish i could play in a flowery meadow without people thinking im gay

Granted, but animals think you're gay.

I wish for $5.00!

Granted. But before I give you it, I rip it in half.

I wish for a Subway sub.

Granted, but because you ripped my money, it's given to me!

I wish for a drink!

Granted, though, since it's meat, wild animals come and take it away. :eek:

I wish I could legally fly a plane. (And try not to make a joke about how I crash it, be creative here.)

Granted, you get ME! (Only funny if you personally know me, my nickname is Spud.)

I wish I didn't have aliens trying to steal my plane. :eek:

Granted, though it becomes bad at some point.

I wish I knew how the airplane gadgets were coming alive and helping the aliens take over the plane. Unless they're purposefully breaking themselves...

Granted, but you forget right away!

I wish for a helmet!

Granted, you get a barber's basin (you get the joke if you've red the book "Don Quixote"

I wish the knowledge of everything is packed into a single book

Granted, though it is easily flammable. And really fragile.

I wish I was a Panda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom