• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crack Pairings - A discussion

Re: Crack Pairings - don't need a reason, just need love

Karen/Sabrina (HGSS designs)

Fuck, that's hot. :c (IN MY WARPED MIND LOL 8D)

And while I'm on the subject of Elites/Gym Leaders.....Morty/Will. Hmm, I wonder where or who I got that one from. XD

And while I'm on the subject of Elites/Gym Leaders.....Morty/Will. Hmm, I wonder where or who I got that one from. XD
If it's not Oos...D: then there's another potentially dangerous person on the loose on the board! Hide your attractive male children!

*to Itsuki* <3

Now there are probably many crack pairings I'm forgetting about here but, anyway, I like these:
Bugsy x Sabrina
Janine x Falkner
Roxanne x Flannery

^Oh my Arceus, how could I forget FatherlyShipping? I love that ship to death! <3

But how could it be crack if Janine and Falkner already met? (In HGSS at least)

Fatherly isn't; it was first based in Special, where they fought one another in the Tourney-to-flush-out-the-bad-guy. They have serious daddy complexes....HGSS only made it more apparent.

Okay, I only have one crackship - Riley/Ash(which is I believe "auraprotectshipping?")

It's cute, hot and there's some ammunition in DP 110 and DP 111 for it. 8D

Don't have a name for it, but Deoxys + Brock's riceballs forever!

I dig Morty/Sabrina, Giovanni/Sabrina, Surge/Sabrina, and Koga/Sabrina all a lot. I just like Sabrina I guess. XD

Steven/Sabrina

Bugsy/Maylene

Riley/Jasmine

Ritchie/Duplica

Game!Brendan/Anime!May

Fatherly isn't; it was first based in Special, where they fought one another in the Tourney-to-flush-out-the-bad-guy. They have serious daddy complexes....HGSS only made it more apparent.

Hmmm... I still consider fatherlyshipping crack because it's a small ship, but I guess since they have interacted, it's not total crack :)

I'm working on a fatherlyshipping fic now, but I'm kinda stuck lol...

I dig Morty/Sabrina,

Awww, that one sounds cute!! *Adds to list*

RegigigasShipping - Whitney, Roxanne, Candice & Jasmine
SexAppealShipping - Whitney & Lucy
Whitney/Cynthia (Have no idea what to name that)
May/Cynthia
KnockoutShipping - Whitney & Lorelei
And isn't Chestshipping (Misty/Lorelei) relatively a crack paring too?

Hmmm... I still consider fatherlyshipping crack because it's a small ship, but I guess since they have interacted, it's not total crack :)

I'm working on a fatherlyshipping fic now, but I'm kinda stuck lol...

Awww, that one sounds cute!! *Adds to list*

SoulShipping <3 It's like...the only Morty/A Girl ship I like

I'm also really into Reggie/Brock now

Nope. It's in the anime and the games.

Well, we could possible misconstrue it in the games, and we COULD place the anime one on Sugimori just not caring at the time.

I guess its psuedo-Crack Paring. It has some evidence, just not enough to hold in it a court of love.

Sugimori doesn't control the anime. It's more on the shoulder of the writer Tomioka (since he wrote that episode). But in the anime, Misty has great amounts of respect for Lorelei. And the Fame Checker in FRLG gives us: "Misty is said to worship Lorelei of the Elite Four."

Technically, it's got more going for it than any other crack 'ship you'll find here. It's less cracky than Cyrus/Cynthia, and that's borderline, depending on who you talk to.

Sugimori doesn't control the anime. It's more on the shoulder of the writer Tomioka (since he wrote that episode). But in the anime, Misty has great amounts of respect for Lorelei. And the Fame Checker in FRLG gives us: "Misty is said to worship Lorelei of the Elite Four."

Technically, it's got more going for it than any other crack 'ship you'll find here. It's less cracky than Cyrus/Cynthia, and that's borderline, depending on who you talk to.
Hmm... In that case, nevermind then.

I also think Glacia/Lorelei, Lorelei/Candice, and Karen/Lorelei would be cute too.
And it has come to my attention that VougeShipping is the name for WhitneyXCynthia.
I'd like to call WhitneyXFlannery "HotMilkShipping" if it hasn't already been taken.

Last edited:

Let's see here
TOMUCHABUSEShipping- Charon/Looker = It is my anti-drug~
AntipodeanShipping- Zero/Newton Graceland = What...don't look at me like that these two just seem to click ya know...
OlympicShipping- Proton/Petrel = They just look so cute together~
Barlow/Crawford = I looked everywhere and I still can't find a ship name for these two...

I really need to get to work on my fanfics for these couples...

AntipodeanShipping- Zero/Newton Graceland = What...don't look at me like that these two just seem to click ya know...

oh please, antipodean is totally canon ;)
that scene during the ending credits... oh bb <3

anywho. as of late i've found myself shipping lambda/cheryl, fantina/roxanne, & juan/cynthia pretty hard... i can't really explain why i ship them, but whatever. who needs a reason, amirite?

PFFFFF I forgot to mention that I also like Lawrence III (Jirarudan)/Latias... I can see it happening, too. :x

And I had a dream last night I drew Azelf/Mewtwo. o__0

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom