• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Creating Lickie Avatars for ALL 649 Pokémon!

Re: Creating Lickie Avatars for ALL 493 Pokémon!

On pokabu, after he licks you forgot the yellow spot.

You got it. 10 points for you.

I'd fix it, but if nobody else spotted it, then no big deal. It goes by fast.

God, I love that trash bag Pokemon. I'm calling dibs on him and his evo.

Hey,can you do a Shimama? :O

I lied. I am fixing Pokabu. Since I saw his sprite I can get his colors "correct" now, so I might as well fix the yellow spot, too. Not that the colors matter much, but meh...

PokabuFixed56006.gif

I can try to do Shimama. I love that guy!

One thing I would like to see is an animation in a similar style, however doing something other than licking.

Oh wow :O good luck with this! I just wasted 45 minutes of my life doing an Umbreon one... but it was well worth it! XDDD you're very brave to do all 493 :O

I've been taking a look at them, and they're all so cute! X3 you've got some talent!

Okay, Chaobuu, though he didn't NEED to be fixed, now has his sprite's colors and his ears are rounder, because his sprite appears to portray that.

ChaobuuFixed11519.gif

Starting on Shimama now.

Please I beg you!! please do an Azumaril!!!!:bawl:

Oh wow :O good luck with this! I just wasted 45 minutes of my life doing an Umbreon one... but it was well worth it! XDDD you're very brave to do all 493 :O

I've been taking a look at them, and they're all so cute! X3 you've got some talent!
Thanks, for supporting this thread, btw, many spriters contributed^^
Im getting the hang of making them faster, instead of 20 minutes, i make them in about 10 or 15!
also, I'm going to get free time soon. Or not, but to Mebukijika and DRaB, I know you'll make this thread grow, but hands off my kurumiru line please;)/kidding No SERIOUSLY. I'll nom nom you :p

Do Quagsire or Ludicolo... or ELSE... I won't give you any imaginary cookies.

Funny story... I was working on Victini when MissingNo. got all mad about Victini taking his number. Long story short, he messed up my save file. Here's the result.

#000 - MissingNo.
MissingNo43041.gif

Funny story... I was working on Victini when MissingNo. got all mad about Victini taking his number. Long story short, he messed up my save file. Here's the result.

#000 - MissingNo.
MissingNo43041.gif

cool
(it looks like if you flip the blocks, that it would make a pokemon picture..)
just rambling here...

i luv this tho

now we just need this glitch guy
Spr_3r_000.png

One huge problem, anyone know how were going to make Staryu and Starmie?

One huge problem, anyone know how were going to make Staryu and Starmie?

Well, I'm certainly not. I tried, got one frame in, and realized it was a fool's game. I got out while I was still sane.

Keep in mind, I'm they guy who made Porygon.

It would take a hero with the willpower of ten men to make a Staryu lickie, and even he may not make it out alive.

Well, I'm certainly not. I tried, got one frame in, and realized it was a fool's game. I got out while I was still sane.

Keep in mind, I'm they guy who made Porygon.

It would take a hero with the willpower of ten men to make a Staryu lickie, and even he may not make it out alive.

Oh no...we're all gonna die! I guess we will have to just give Staryu and Starmie a mouth. Though they might look retarded. Their gemstones can lick us :p

Oh no...we're all gonna die! I guess we will have to just give Staryu and Starmie a mouth. Though they might look retarded. Their gemstones can lick us :p

Lol, thinking about them having a mouth makes me want to re-design them. XD

we can make here tongues the asame color as their gemstones

It would be interesting to see a Metagross licky.

/r/

Back
Top Bottom