• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crossed the Line? start up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ame began to run down the street, she could hear the thoughts and the moods of the people,, she knew she had to stop it change their moods, make then feel a bit more peaceful, if there was something she didn't like it was fighting. She found the three of them all ready to fight, she stood close by, but hiding slightly, she would try and change their moods. Then she noticed there were four thoughts....invisibilty, she thought and conerntrated on that guy first, make him afraid so maybe he would run away.

Jakku grinned at his opponent.
"Hey, Magic Metal buddy, once I deal with this guy, how's about Sushi? I've been on this shift all night, it's getting boring"

OOC: Thermal imaging works on invisi-foes right?

Last edited:
"It's dishonorable to fight an outnumbered opponent. I think I'll take my leave now." I said, feeling suddenly nervous for no reason. I took out a communication device and toss it to Ethan. "Here, I trust you can handle this on your own. We'll meet up later. Ciao!" I said, leaving, but as I ran, I bumped into a young girl. "Aren't you out a little late?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"sheesh worst villian ever" i joked with the hired hero "so gonna try and catch me or not?"

i tossed a smoke pellet and disappeared with a laugh.

"Jerk. I have no need for you. SHADOW STORM!" Ethan lifted up the sword, and pointed it at Hacker. Ethan concentrated real hard, then focused on Hacker. "SHADOW BEAM!" The sword glowed a purple color, then fired a sword beam at Hacker.

"whoa whoa whoa... why do you hate me?? better question why are you helping him?? hes the criminal. the only criminal record i have is for loitering"

i barely dodged the shadowy beam.

Jakku's head turned round.
"WHERE THE HELL IS THE INVISIBLE BAD GUY!"
Jakku's sword was now slashing in all directions.
He had forgotten he had thermal imaging goggles in his pocket.

"Helping him? My story is so much more complex then yours. I bet you grew up in a rich family, never had anything to worry about. WELL I WAS ALMOST KILLED ON A SUBWAY! I WANT REVENGE! THIS IS FOR MY GIRL!" Ethan pointed the sword at Hacker.

Jakku relaxed.
"You guys ever thought of just going to a poetry reading or something, letting off some of that emo steam?"
He leant against a wall and proceeded to reload his handguns.

John ran and leaned out of breath against the wall next to Jakku.
"Who are you chasing I didn't even see anyone!"

Jakku sighed boredly.
"have some thermal goggles, then look over there."
He handed the other hero some goggles.
"Don't have em on too long... I had to use a little bit of Plutonium.."

"whoa what the h*ll is that dude invisible?"
"I've never seen anyone like that before"
John handed the googles back to its owner

"rich!? are you kidding me we had enough, but rich never. I was almost killed by my own powers backfiring. i was alone for so long i could never release the energy which built up from my powers. i was called insane by my own family for three long solitary years so you can just shut the hell up"

i smacked his sowrd to the side.

"if you want revenge don;t go aroud killing every hero in the US."

Shadow Storm reacted. It slashed forming a huge gash in Hacker's leg. "Look man, no need to be bitchy. My story is tragic. Forget yourself." Ethan smiled and jumped away.

"OK, I'm bored now."
"Cmon."
Jakku walked towards a nearby building, opening a concealed door into a basement room.
"Minigun's over there. Firing Range on the left, if you wanna try it out."
Jakku sat at a nearby computer, hacking into the police system.
"Hunh. They still don't know about that little superduel going on..."

"guah!" i felt the pain searing througout my leg "what the hell. you make absolutely no sense" i crumpled to the ground holding my leg.

"your the most pathetic hero i've ever seen. you're just taking out your anger on anyone who you see. i don't even know you yet you hate me."

the guy dissappeared as i finished talking. i held my leg tighter. i groaned and took out my pda. i sent a message back to my house. i downloaded a serious medic pack and began wrapping up my leg. soon i heard a quiet roar which got louder and louder. suddenly a black and gray motorbike came ripping up the pavement. i forced myself up and sat on the bike. i had wired it to drive itself. i rode back to my home where i began to take care of the rest of my leg.

John forced his hands of the minigun and went over to the computer Jakku was sitting at
"Dude you can hack into the police system?"

ooc: okay I is going to be annoying...i have had the flu...blah blah blah....so what's happening???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom