• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia DanganRonpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy Mafia - ENDGAME - Recall THE END (Town Victory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Nanami's fate remains the same no matter what universe ;__;

Thank you @HumanDawn for letting me play the game despite it being ages since I played one of these, it's been a fun experience. I'd also like to apologize for being a poor player, I definitely messed up at many places and I hope I didn't ruin the game for you guys or the host. I'm definitely looking forward to playing more games in the future - practice makes perfect after all.

2) @jdthebud
3) @Doctor Floptopus
7) @Slife
8) @Space
9) @Elieson
11) @Giles
13) @jackatlasred

Day 4 - Off The Earth

Sokka woke up, thinking that it was time for another day of figuring out who the Despair is. With his amazing intellect, he at least managed to get one killed, despite the Hope deaths that were his fault. He found himself locked in what looked like to be a small room, which had a circular window in front of his face.

"Oh no... OH no... OOOOOOOHHHHH BOY PLEASE NO PLEASE NO.... HAVE FORGIVENESS, MY DEAR DESPAIR. I WAS ONLY TRYING TO SAVE MY HIDE! I'm sure you'd do the same!", cried Sokka, knowing that it was all meaningless.

What Sokka was locked in was a ROCKET THAT SHOOTS HIM TO THE MOOOOOOON!!!!

Suddenly, the ROCKET STARTED WORKING AND INSTANTLY SHOT UP FAST TO THE SKY AIMING FOR THE MOON

SOKKA WAS SCREAMING but in the meantime he had a kick ass song to listen to!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0rUYS4P_oQ

(Danganronpa)
Reality slips far away,
Fiction comes alive, we start to play it,
Hope is no more, behind a closed door
As we drift away from where we were before.

Hope and hopelessness become one
It's all meaningless, we've already begun
Yup, we are all one and the same
Never opposites, we play the same game.

So I listen to the world, know right from wrong
Stay focused so I can stay strong
If you ever wonder why I'm trapped inside
It's probably just because I told a pack of lies.

Maybe it's a dream, maybe it was pride
Maybe for myself, I often wonder why?
Until our very last breath
We're running after life, trying to beat death.

We walk a thin line between hope and despair
Running from the truth but it's already here
Told so many lies I don't know if they can find me
Only one life to live so choose wisely.

Heads or Tails?
Do you even know what side you're on?
Does it really matter if it's on the same coin?
If you want to achieve you gotta believe
It's time right now there's the door here's the key.

Just got to chase the pain away.
Let it fade away
There's a ray of hope beyond despair
Move on, look for the truth in this world.
(Only one life to live so choose wisely.)
Break through the confusion,
Find a solution,
Beat the twisted evil things,
Just do it, go for it.

Never say never,
Never say never,
Never say never,

Don't be hopeless, stay focused,
Got to grind every time so they open,
Got to climb real high where the rope is,
It is written in the sky see the opus,
And you know this
Please don't lose hope,
Try to progress keep your eye on the scope,
For yourself or do it for your folks,
Dedication, comes through the oath
(Danganronpa)

From this day forth, stay on course,
No despair, got to have a heart
Take no loss, every step costs.
Everybody wants to see if you fall off,
Keep your eye on the prize,
Been through the worst even cried on the side,
No lie never know what you'll find,
Got to believe, let's keep hope alive!

(L'espoir de l'un
fait le désespoir de l'autre.
Il y en a toujours un qui se sacrifie
Nos souhaits profonds sont tous les mêmes.
Ne perdez pas espoir,
gardez toujours espoir)

Don't throw yourself away
Wipe all tears away
Even if the future seems uncertain,
Survive, find true happiness in this world,
(Dedication, got to swear the oath)
So have a strong intention
And change direction,
'Cause the sky is the limit,
Just do it, go for it,
Never,(For yourself or do it for your folks)
Break through the confusion,
Find a solution,
Beat the twisted evil things,
Just do it, go for it,
Never
(Got to believe, let's keep hope alive!)

Sokka arrived to the MOON in a bit over THREE MINUTES even if logically at that speed he'd be burned alive but WHATEVER he arrived to the moon, and blah blah blah, the moon represents Yue, which was his ex before she had to die to become to moon and *insert edgy flavour text of Sokka feeling despair having reunited with his ex but he has to die because it also sucks because he's STUCK IN THE MOON*. The door of the ROCKET opens and Sokka leaves the ROCKET, bUT LEL, THE MOON HAS NO OXYGEN, SO SOKKA DIES FROM HAVING NO AIR TO BREATH.

And there did Sokka's cold... lifeless body lay on the moon, alone...

You are Sokka

latest

"That's right, I'm Sokka. It's pronounced with an okka! Young ladies, I rock'ya!"

A Water Tribe warrior of the Southern Water Tribe. You are a very cheerful and charismatic man who wishes to bring a smile to everyone despite the rough times with the Fire Nation's control. This characteristic of yours has helped to never let the team have a dull moment in their adventures, and despite your silliness, you are a very dependable guy that knows how to make other people's talents be put to good use.

Long ago, all the nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Despair nation attacked. Only the Hope, amazing strategist extraordinaire could stop them, but when the world needed him the most, he vanished. A few weeks past and now they have to partake in a killing game by the Despair to get rid of them. Although the situation may look hopeless for Sokka, I believe he can save the world.

You are the Ultimate Strategist. With your reasoning and deductions, you've made many great strategies and plans for the team to follow, which has led to many victories and successful missions. You cherish this talent as it proves your worth in the team despite your lack of ability to bend.

Forbidden Action:

Anybody having 5 votes on them. Five No Lynch votes count as well.

You are allied with Hope. You win once Despair has been defeated.

Elieson has been nightkilled. They were allied with Hope.

--------------

It is now Day 4. The phase will end in 48 hours at 10PM GMT+1 27/9/16, or when a majority lynch with 4 votes on one player occurs.

Ok, I'm assuming last day phase was a failed attempt to lynch me with all the mafia on board. My top two scum reads (also my only two even though flop has been really inactive) are Slife and JD.

Vote: Slife
Until I find someone who is more deserving. (I doubt I will.)

Ok, I'm assuming last day phase was a failed attempt to lynch me with all the mafia on board. My top two scum reads (also my only two even though flop has been really inactive) are Slife and JD.

Vote: Slife
Until I find someone who is more deserving. (I doubt I will.)
Do you have any other reasons for finding me suspicious besides me voting for you? My vote stayed on you the whole day. If I was scum and wanted to jump on a wagon for an easy mislynch I would have put my vote to Elieson when he had two votes on him to get the majority lynch. I voted for you because I thought you were acting the most suspicious because I couldn't understand your voting reasoning (which I still don't tbh).

Now I'm not even sure if Giles is actually scum in light of Tsu's flip. I can't see the Giles-Tsu interaction being scum-scum when Tsu wasn't really in danger of getting lynch since there wouldn't really be a need to push or bus him.

Vote: jackatlasred
He was the second person on my potential scum list, and I said I would wait for him to say more before deciding whether I wanted to vote for him. He only showed up once during the entire day phase and contributed almost nothing. I really think he's using his FA to avoid the thread and trying to lay low as scum at this point. Looking back at the Ghostly wagon, jack's vote was the one that makes the least sense and was completely random, as if he didn't even read the thread and just voted to get the lynch. I've seen scum!jack do this before and I feel like he's lying low again here while town fights amongst itself.

Do you have any other reasons for finding me suspicious besides me voting for you? My vote stayed on you the whole day. If I was scum and wanted to jump on a wagon for an easy mislynch I would have put my vote to Elieson when he had two votes on him to get the majority lynch. I voted for you because I thought you were acting the most suspicious because I couldn't understand your voting reasoning (which I still don't tbh).

Now I'm not even sure if Giles is actually scum in light of Tsu's flip. I can't see the Giles-Tsu interaction being scum-scum when Tsu wasn't really in danger of getting lynch since there wouldn't really be a need to push or bus him.

Vote: jackatlasred
He was the second person on my potential scum list, and I said I would wait for him to say more before deciding whether I wanted to vote for him. He only showed up once during the entire day phase and contributed almost nothing. I really think he's using his FA to avoid the thread and trying to lay low as scum at this point. Looking back at the Ghostly wagon, jack's vote was the one that makes the least sense and was completely random, as if he didn't even read the thread and just voted to get the lynch. I've seen scum!jack do this before and I feel like he's lying low again here while town fights amongst itself.
Why would Jack be scum? If he was scum, then he could've voted for me last phase and that definitely would've ended the game. Theres no way with 3 mafia and only 1 of them were on my wagon. 2 atleast. I think Jack may just be inactive.

Sorry for voting you @Giles, you were more scummy in my mind but obviously that was the wrong call there. I consider you and Space lock town since we were bascially in LYLO yesterday, there's no way either of you bus in that situation.

I don't see jack as clear though, or Flop at this point. Even Slife at least provided solid reasoning for voting you in my mind. I feel it will be beneficial to look at the two inactives as well as the wagon (although that will obviously only be Slife from my POV).

So here's my take:

Slife: Sure, he may have been trying to lynch you and win as mafia, of course that can't be disregarded. But he's at least provided good reasoning behind his votes, which I like. I consider him to be more towny than the other two remaining players.
jackatlasred: As I stated before, he's been a little strange. I know his claimed FA contributes to his short posts, but even then it's concerning that he didn't show up at all for LYLO. Just because he's inactive doesn't clear him, since if he was here he would have voted.
Doctor Flop: I stated my case on her potentially being scum yesterday. I still think she's been hiding behind her random vote. I'd like to hear if there was a reason for not voting yesterday.

[Vote] Doctor Floptopus

What do you think about Flop, Giles?

Sorry for voting you @Giles, you were more scummy in my mind but obviously that was the wrong call there. I consider you and Space lock town since we were bascially in LYLO yesterday, there's no way either of you bus in that situation.

I don't see jack as clear though, or Flop at this point. Even Slife at least provided solid reasoning for voting you in my mind. I feel it will be beneficial to look at the two inactives as well as the wagon (although that will obviously only be Slife from my POV).

So here's my take:

Slife: Sure, he may have been trying to lynch you and win as mafia, of course that can't be disregarded. But he's at least provided good reasoning behind his votes, which I like. I consider him to be more towny than the other two remaining players.
jackatlasred: As I stated before, he's been a little strange. I know his claimed FA contributes to his short posts, but even then it's concerning that he didn't show up at all for LYLO. Just because he's inactive doesn't clear him, since if he was here he would have voted.
Doctor Flop: I stated my case on her potentially being scum yesterday. I still think she's been hiding behind her random vote. I'd like to hear if there was a reason for not voting yesterday.

[Vote] Doctor Floptopus

What do you think about Flop, Giles?
I really want to hear more from her for sure. But I don't see inactivity as scummy necessarily. Although it totally could be, but for the most part, I just see it as being busy. If she was mafia and not busy but still played inactively, I feel like she would just vote me last phase and the game would be over. So I think business has something to do with her inactivity. I want to know what she thinks of what happened last day phase definitely. She could be mafia, but I doubt it.

Also, the fact that Slife has been trying to lynch me and win as mafia definitely can't be disregarded. And maybe he did provide good reasoning, but he provided good reasoning because he wanted to lynch me. He wanted to make his vote seem convincing to get more townies to jump on the wagon and vote me and end the game so he provided good reasoning. Makes sense right?

Why would Jack be scum? If he was scum, then he could've voted for me last phase and that definitely would've ended the game. Theres no way with 3 mafia and only 1 of them were on my wagon. 2 atleast. I think Jack may just be inactive.
Getting into WIFOM here, but that'd be risky because if it doesn't work (someone changes their vote last minute) it would almost certainly reveal him as scum, because as you said, scum would have piled on the wagon to try to end the game. I've been in situation where that has worked out both well and badly for mafia, and I feel like that's not a gamble jack would be willing to make. Playing it safe and just lurking or avoiding the thread in general is more annoying for town to have to deal with because it makes it much harder to get info/reads out of them.

This is a vanilla game; there's never any lock/clear/confirmed town. Also we can't be sure it was MYLO/LYLO because of Forbidden Actions.

Also, the fact that Slife has been trying to lynch me and win as mafia definitely can't be disregarded. And maybe he did provide good reasoning, but he provided good reasoning because he wanted to lynch me. He wanted to make his vote seem convincing to get more townies to jump on the wagon and vote me and end the game so he provided good reasoning. Makes sense right?
Did you ever consider that I voted for you and provided good reasoning because, you know, I actually suspected you to be scum and had a justification for it? You admitted yourself that your reasoning wasn't the clearest, that your defense wasn't the best, and that you were inactive. Try looking at it from a perspective other than your own biased one so you can try to understand why someone might find another suspicious because of their actions if they don't know that person's alignment.

Getting into WIFOM here, but that'd be risky because if it doesn't work (someone changes their vote last minute) it would almost certainly reveal him as scum, because as you said, scum would have piled on the wagon to try to end the game. I've been in situation where that has worked out both well and badly for mafia, and I feel like that's not a gamble jack would be willing to make. Playing it safe and just lurking or avoiding the thread in general is more annoying for town to have to deal with because it makes it much harder to get info/reads out of them.

This is a vanilla game; there's never any lock/clear/confirmed town. Also we can't be sure it was MYLO/LYLO because of Forbidden Actions.

Did you ever consider that I voted for you and provided good reasoning because, you know, I actually suspected you to be scum and had a justification for it? You admitted yourself that your reasoning wasn't the clearest, that your defense wasn't the best, and that you were inactive. Try looking at it from a perspective other than your own biased one so you can try to understand why someone might find another suspicious because of their actions if they don't know that person's alignment.
I never said you couldn't be town, I just think you're mafia. And yes you could suspect me to be scum and you are actually town but you could also be providing that reasoning as a way to get townies to vote for me (and I admit, it was pretty good reasoning.) However, try to look at it from a perspective other than your own biased one :). Aka, from a townie perspective. I'm town, I suspect someone who I think is mafia but they make good arguments, I'm gonna think the way I think.

Also, if you voted Ellison when they had 2 votes on them, that would not have been the majority lynch like you said. Both Tsu and I ended last day phase with 3 votes each. It wasn't majority lynch. So don't think I'm not supposed to think you're mafia when you say that.

I never said you couldn't be town, I just think you're mafia. And yes you could suspect me to be scum and you are actually town but you could also be providing that reasoning as a way to get townies to vote for me (and I admit, it was pretty good reasoning.) However, try to look at it from a perspective other than your own biased one :). Aka, from a townie perspective. I'm town, I suspect someone who I think is mafia but they make good arguments, I'm gonna think the way I think.
Fair enough

Also, if you voted Ellison when they had 2 votes on them, that would not have been the majority lynch like you said. Both Tsu and I ended last day phase with 3 votes each. It wasn't majority lynch. So don't think I'm not supposed to think you're mafia when you say that.
I meant that if I was scum, me and my scumbuddies could have taken the majority lynch on the Elieson wagon. Because that didn't happen, I think that either there's an inactive scum or at least one of the people who voted for Elieson is scum.

*sigh* inactivity is really killing this game right now

votejdthebud

firstoff
idbeen
suspciousof
thecapsfan

I think he's been working more against the town than Tsu.

idont
getthis
since
tsuwas
doing
nothing
otherthan
tryingto
savehimself
fromnolynches
heswung
fromvotetovote
whichwasnthelping
town

thispostis
fairlyneutral
otherthanflop
ifslife
ismafia
thenthatmust
meanyou
think
jackatlasredis
mafiaright

iam
admittedly
abit
waryofflop
though

Jack, I've been thinking.
Is your PR to repeat what someone else says? It would explain why you're afraid of ninjas.

ithink
thisisthe
last
thingyouve
said
itwould
help
ifyoud
addyourthoughts

Vote Count:

Slife - I (Giles)
jackatlasred - I (Slife)
WolfOwl - I (jdthebud)
jdthebud - I (Space)

votejdthebud

firstoffidbeensuspciousofthecapsfan

idontgetthissincetsuwasdoingnothingothherthantryingtosavehimselffromnolynchesheeswungfromvotetovotewhichwasnthelpingtown.

ifslife
ismafia
thenthatmust
meanyou
think
jackatlasredis
mafiaright
I never said Tsu was helping town, only that I thought Giles was hurting town more than Tsu.

As for your second statement, where'd you get that? I'm voting Flop. If Slife is Mafia then wouldn't Flop be his partner, since Slife is voting for jack? Or do you think he's bussing in that scenario?

@Slife what are your thoughts on Flop?

As for your second statement, where'd you get that? I'm voting Flop. If Slife is Mafia then wouldn't Flop be his partner, since Slife is voting for jack? Or do you think he's bussing in that scenario?

actually
imessedup
imeant
ifyou
thinkslife
istown

sinceinyour
readspart
yousounded
likeyou
wereleaning
towardstownfor