• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dark Pulse Zorua, Absolutely Everywhere!

Extra-Terrestrial

Back after ages!
Reaction score
I have dozens upon dozens of Zorua to hand out.

Why? I am attempting to hatch a Shiny one.

The giveaway is simple, say if you want a Zorua or not, I will be getting natures and characteristics up soon.

At current I have 90 hatched, so just to let you know, it will take me quite a while to list them.

Natures will be random, the same with IVs

I would release them but I want them to go to a loving home,

All Zorua come with the egg move, Dark Pulse, and most are hatched in Lostlorn Forest, but the first few listed will have hatched on Route 3.

Just give me rubbish as this is a giveaway.

The List

BOX 1
Male
Lax
Naive
Naive
Calm
Bold
Modest
Careful
Adamant
Quiet
Impish
Lax
Quirky
Sassy
Naive
Gentle
Quirky
Naughty
Adamant
Quirky
Careful
Lax
Adamant
Naughty
Quirky
Relaxed
Female
Lax
Modest - To Raydon
Bold
Hardy

BOX 2
Male
Gentle
Modest
Hasty
Bashful
Impish
Hasty
Hardy
Adamant
Quirky
Docile
Relaxed
Sassy
Naive
Quirky
Bashful
Rash
Sassy
Quiet
Naughty
Calm
Timid - To Gabriel_Macae
Hardy
Brave
Careful
Relaxed
Quirky

Female
Bashful
Naive
Naughty
Careful

Request Form:
Please specify which box the Zorua you're interested in is from, the gender, and the nature, the nature is optional, but please, box and gender.​

I promise to update with box 3 and make the first post look more attractive, but, it's a start, and of posting this.
I am tired.

Last edited:
I would like the rash male from box 2, please.
My trainer name is Malena and my pokemon white friend code is 0003 2602 8845.

Last edited:
Certainly!

Please specify the box, until then, Pending.

Certainly!

I will be updating the list with Box 3 very shortly, hold on!

Box 2 - Careful? Unless you have some Modest/Timid ones in Box 3.

If you find a Modest/Timid for Godstar, may I have the female Careful Zorua in box 2?

If no one has asked fro her yet, may I please have the Naive female from Box 2? :)

Otherwise any female yet unclaimed would be nice. I've been having trouble breeding a female ^_^'' My male doesn't like my Ditto very much at all...
Thank you!

Any male would be good thanks
edit: my friend code is 3224-5689-4229

Last edited:
Modest Male Zorua please. Any Box that has one left is fine. :) Just PM me to exchange FC's. Thanks! :)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom