• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Darkrai is here

Nando

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Interesting find on Pokemon.com today.

darkraisshadowonpokemonyn7.png

This is NOT doctored. Might take a few refreshings of the page, but I've seen it with my own eyes. It flies around on the front page for a short time.

An announcement on the movie imminent? I think so...

Interesting find on Pokemon.com today.

darkraisshadowonpokemonyn7.png

This is NOT doctored. Might take a few refreshings of the page, but I've seen it with my own eyes. It flies around on the front page for a short time.

An announcement on the movie imminent? I think so...
Yea, I just noticed. Pretty cool. Perhaps they might FINALLY put out the Darkrai event soon? Hope so. o_O

Ah, it's the Manaphy egg version 2.0. I was expecting something like this, since Manaphy and Movie 9 were announced about this time last year.

Maybe we'll get a Darkrai.com? *shot*

I saw this earlier today. Can't wait till they reveal him fully although it does seem to be abit early to be revealing Darkrai if the movie comes out in Spring/Summer.

Even though half of the fandom knows about him already.....

About damn time he got here. =)

Maybe Pokemon USA is releasing Darkrai for the games first (and I assume the event will be held at Toys R Us soon).

Perhaps they're waiting until later to release the 10th movie....

*wonders why this thread isn't locked/merged with the one in the general section since this belongs in general and not anime and was created after the one in general :p*

seeing as it's relevant to the 10th movie i see no problem having it here

It's related to Pokemon in general, not just the anime. This could probably just mean that Darkrai is going to be given to D/P gamers and could have nothing to do with the movie.

It's related to Pokemon in general, not just the anime. This could probably just mean that Darkrai is going to be given to D/P gamers and could have nothing to do with the movie.

.....ummm.....

Yeah.....

He DOES have a movie release comming soon, you know. >_>

To coincide with the Movie being domestically released most likely.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom