• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dasgust's Pokémon Music Workshop

These are pretty awesome. Could you do the Old Chateau from D/P/PT? That would be awesome if you could.

Love the Halloween style Route 1 and the Glitchy Lavender Town! By the way, thanks for fulfilling my download request! ;D

I won't be ashamed, the Haloween one sent shivers down my spine.

Very good.

Man, that one is just epic. I found it independently through Youtube.

Of course, I hadn't remembered the original song, so it was just good on its own merits. I like a good soft trance song.

In regards to your 8-bit Underwater song, I posted a comment that the main theme (the one that uses the square wave that actually has an attack) should have been an octave higher. Just wondering if you ever received that comment.

I especially liked the part from 0:25 to 0:35 where the bass instrument comes in and does all that note stuff.

SKY TOWAR. Also, thanks guys! I'm glad you like. :D

[video=youtube;A428sE0EU5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A428sE0EU5w[/video]

Sky Tower is really fun to listen too! I love how it starts out, it feels like good foreshadowing music. When I first listened to it, I felt like something big or surprising was going to happen.

Also, I did not expect there to be vocals in the song either. Great job!

Experimenting with dubstep. :D

[video=youtube;lNFDXjw-mAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNFDXjw-mAU[/video]

That was pretty good, but it didn't exactly sound "dubstep-y" to me. Still a great piece, though.

Oh, do you still take requests?

That was pretty good, but it didn't exactly sound "dubstep-y" to me. Still a great piece, though.

Oh, do you still take requests?

Thank you. I was aware that it might not sound that dubstep-y. I don't take requests anymore but I'm happy if you suggest something. :)

Ah, OK. I was going to suggest an 8-Bit remix of Red's theme from HeartGold/SoulSilver, but I suppose that can wait.

Back
Top Bottom