• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

David Cameron is UK's new prime minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hung parliament only leads to struggles over issues. A governing party needs the authority to act and the conviction to do so. Nothing will change as long as the British government is "None of the Above".

A hung parliament only leads to struggles over issues. A governing party needs the authority to act and the conviction to do so. Nothing will change as long as the British government is "None of the Above".

UK voters clearly weren't comfortable giving the conservatives a complete mandate to do as they please, and the results of this election reflect that. They want things done differently, yeah, but I think this is better than a Conservative majority. Hopefully this result will balance off some of the party's more socially conservative policies.

There's really no point criticising the result as ineffectual until it's given some time to see how things go.

This Conservative is happy the Cameron is the new PM. :cheers:

The Conservative Party, like the Republican Party, gets under my skin with their policies. I just hope Cameron doesn't do anything stupid...

I am glad the Liberal Democrats were able to form a coalition with the Tories, was suprised myself. But anything to prevent another Labor government in power is alot better. Go David.

(lets hope the Australian Labor government gets the boot later this year to.)

I'm just glad to see the end of Gordon Brown. Now things can get better or worse. [BETTER]:yahoo:[/BETTER] [WORSE]:banghead:[/WORSE]

Europe is in a sad state. It's quite sad when the Conservative party in Britain is basically the British Democrat party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom