• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Death Note - The Game. Final Phase (Riot) 17/09/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Death Note - The Game. Phase 10 (Blame Maths) 13/09/2011

Did he, or didn't he, he doesn't even know.

^ Out. bluesun was out phase 5.

I really hope that you would explain to the rest of the players that you were kidding. bluesun was still alive up until now.

And ghaskan, would you too please explain?

Well bluesun is confused, but guesses this clears him from either L or Kira. \o/
Since well, we know what happens when they die.

I really hope that you would explain to the rest of the players that you were kidding. bluesun was still alive up until now.

And ghaskan, would you too please explain?

What? But it said on the first post that he was "shot on the forehead phase 5".

What? But it said on the first post that he was "shot on the forehead phase 5".

The only one who got shot on the forehead IIRC was Sourcandy, and that was done by L. bluesun's name was still mentioned by ghaskan on phase 9. bluesun suddenly vanished on post #170.

So I'm alive? :D Thank the death gods!

See, Travelgar? ._.

Re: Death Note - The Game. Phase 11 (He's not dead! Oh, wait...) 14/09/2011

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

deathnoteho0.png

R.I.P. bluesun - Death #10

Died at: 2:15 AM
Cause: Cardiac rupture
Description: The victim experienced a few strong, quick-paced heartbeats before his heart exploded. Possible cause could be Mentos + Coca-Cola.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

kirabh9.jpg

A Letter From Kira!
Smart-ass. Criminals are prone to forgetting the rules, it seems. One answer per person, remember? :)

PHASE 11 HAS STARTED

This phase ends at 15th September, 8 PM GMT.

Mentos and Coca-Cola? O_O;;

Ah well, at least last phase was the most active this'd been in days. ;p

For biggie update reasons, which I cannot do right now, this phase shall be locked (that is, no actions permitted by the main characters, no communications, messages in thread cannot be informative, etc) until the update can be written. Stay tuned!

Re: Death Note - The Game. Final Phase (Riot) 17/09/2011

He had decided.

As the wind passed through his dark black hair, ruffling it, the young man walked down the street with the target in his mind. He had license to kill, and as such a black revolver rested carelessly in one of his jeans' pocket.

This was it. It was kind of funny to think about how time had flown by. Now it was almost over, the man with the black eye bags felt a void starting to consume him. Sure, Kira was dangerous and killed many innocents, but he had to proved to be a challenge, a fun one while at that. If anything, at least the deaths were the ultimate price for the engaging opportunity to investigate the case.

"L, isn't it?", spoke a suave and sound masculine voice.

L turned his head in a quick reflex and gave a couple quick and large step backs, almost as if he was jumping. In a matter of seconds he was limbered up, his black eyes daring the man in front of him. L noticed his khaki pants' right pocket was stuffed.

"Always sly, aren't you?", the newcomer asked with a vicious grin, as he put his hand in his pocket "I never got to find your name, but I never needed the Death Note for everything. Shame you are against me. Such a waste."

L was about to jump on the brown haired man, but he was faster. He drew a sketchy arc as he raised the gun and pointed it at L's chest.

BAM.

The bullet caught L's heart as he was in midair, and blood sprinkled the survivor on the head and shoulders. He grinned once more as the dead body fell to the floor with a thump.

"Such a waste.", the brown haired man echoed as he turned on his heels and left the corpse to root on its own.

deathnoteho0.png

R.I.P. Sky Flame Haze - Death #11

Died at: 1:13 PM
Cause: Shot on the chest.
Description: See above.

He was L.

(sorry for not using your death, Kira, but this was for the sake of the storyline's sake. Well, not like there is one. :p)

The news of L's death were received with great sorrow. It was like an impending note of doom for most of the survivors. However, one of them came forth and told them to stand and fight.

They picked up their pitchforks (well, not literally) and reunited everyone from the area, willingly or not, to decide who was Kira. History was about to be made, and they wanted to make the right decision... most of them, anyway.

THE FINAL PHASE HAS STARTED

This phase ends at 19th September, 8 PM GMT.

You may now vote. Communications with Kira are still open, and Kira may still send public letters, but he may not kill anyone this phase. The person with the most votes will be killed instead. This is your last opportunity of busting Kira.

@TFSpock

Noticed your subtle roleclaim earlier inthread. What was the deal with that?

It's okay SFH. You did great.

@Parmalee if you must know, I recited a passage from the victims' role PM to let other victims know I was a victim too. But not L and Kira, as they didn't get my PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom